Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 42
  1. #11
    olson_10's Avatar
    olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,215

    Re: Anna Nicole Smith Dead

    "Prophet" wrote:
    Based on some of the responses, I really think we need to start a professional counseling service at PP.O.
    Maybe a 24 hr hotline where people can call in and we can help them through their problems.
    lol put it this way..anybody that feels sorry for anna nicole smith needs immediate counseling
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

  2. #12
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: Anna Nicole Smith Dead

    Jeez Olson u seem kinda heartless sometimes..

    Can u blame her for wanting to be on TV?

    And u don't feel bad for her and fer family? A death is a death.. Sad all the way around






    One Love

  3. #13
    purplepridegirl is offline Training Camp
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    22

    Re: Anna Nicole Smith Dead

    "olson_10" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    Based on some of the responses, I really think we need to start a professional counseling service at PP.O.
    Maybe a 24 hr hotline where people can call in and we can help them through their problems.
    lol put it this way..anybody that feels sorry for anna nicole smith needs immediate counseling
    I am shocked that someone would "LOL" at someone else's death... period.

  4. #14
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: Anna Nicole Smith Dead

    It appears that not everyone is qualified to be a counselor.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  5. #15
    olson_10's Avatar
    olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,215

    Re: Anna Nicole Smith Dead

    "V4L" wrote:
    Jeez Olson u seem kinda heartless sometimes..

    Can u blame her for wanting to be on TV?

    And u don't feel bad for her and fer family? A death is a death.. Sad all the way around






    One Love
    her family, of course..her, no
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

  6. #16
    whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,535

    Re: Anna Nicole Smith Dead

    I am not sad in the least bit, and I think her child will have a better chance at being normal person with her gone.


    I am sorry that is harsh but I can not feel sorry for her.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

  7. #17
    olson_10's Avatar
    olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,215

    Re: Anna Nicole Smith Dead

    "purplepridegirl" wrote:
    "olson_10" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    Based on some of the responses, I really think we need to start a professional counseling service at PP.O.
    Maybe a 24 hr hotline where people can call in and we can help them through their problems.
    lol put it this way..anybody that feels sorry for anna nicole smith needs immediate counseling
    I am shocked that someone would "LOL" at someone else's death... period.
    i "lol'd" prophets comment..prophets comment was funny..as for anna nicole smith, i could care less
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

  8. #18
    VikesfaninWis's Avatar
    VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,055

    Re: Anna Nicole Smith Dead

    Wow, that is a shocker.. I was just watching tv last night when it said that her ex boyfriend was looking to get custody of their baby if indeed it is his.. She had an interview with reporters yesterday that is supposed to be aired tonight..

  9. #19
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: Anna Nicole Smith Dead

    I mean I don't get how people couldn't feel bad? I don't really like her..
    But she is a human being and death is sad regardless of who it is..

    She hasn't done anything to piss anyone off really.. Expecially to no one here

    Kinda makes me sick sometimes seeing how cold people can be on here

    That was someones mom.. A human being.. A nice lady





    One Love

  10. #20
    olson_10's Avatar
    olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,215

    Re: Anna Nicole Smith Dead

    holy cow..i say that im glad i dont have to see her face on a tv or hear her name again and i get ripped..
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Cajun is not Anna Nicole Smiths Baby's daddy!
    By Garland Greene in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-11-2007, 10:40 AM
  2. Nicole Richie arrested for DUI
    By cajunvike in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-12-2006, 01:27 AM
  3. Anna Nicole Smith's son dies visiting mom in hospital
    By Garland Greene in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-15-2006, 05:43 PM
  4. Smith or no Smith, Vikings secondary excited & Smith updates
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-14-2006, 05:36 PM
  5. Justices side with Anna Nicole Smith
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-02-2006, 05:22 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •