Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516
    Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Re: Ann Coulter is a stupid bigoted biotch!

Thanks for keeping it mostly civil folks, but the politicking got really bad last election cycle and we need to keep it clear this time as well....it starts out well intentioned but goes to hell as the months go on.

Thanks.

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "tarkenton10" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "tarkenton10" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    [quote author=RK. link=topic=38712.msg657317#msg657317 date=1192766780]
    [quote author=Webby link=topic=38712.msg657310#msg657310 date=1192765770]
    Are we maintaining enough civility here?
    I am actually amazed at how well its going Webby.

;D
    Wait until tark comes back...LOL
    I noticed that he hasn't made ONE single post on the Donnie Deutsche thread though...LOL
    Aren't you Cajun!?!!? Who lost CREDIBILITY?

I know the quote was from uffda I just was stating to you that I am back.
    Sorry for the misunderstanding ;D ;D
    You and Ann Coulter are more cut from the same cloth than you even knew...both of you MEANT one thing but didn't know how to express it properly...or at least that is the story that you are sticking to, eh?
    No more than you and Rosie!! ;D
    [/quote]

Rosie Perez...yeah, I'd do her!
    :P
    [/quote]

she needs a muzzle for her mouth though

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"Webby" wrote:
    Thanks for keeping it mostly civil folks, but the politicking got really bad last election cycle and we need to keep it clear this time as well....it starts out well intentioned but goes to hell as the months go on.

Thanks.
    You just need more moderates to keep those darn extremists on both sides in check lol ;D ;D ;D ;D

Interesting discussion. I was reading some of the comments regarding Colter's comments and the reactions here, especially some about Christianity, Islam, and Judaism. Here's how I see it. Keep in mind that I am not cutting on anyone's beliefs, this is just how I believe. Christianity feels that Jesus is the Messiah, with at least a dozen different, conflicting sects. Islam feels that Muhammed is the "seal of the prophets," with two differing sects (sunni & shia). the Jews belive the Messiah has yet to appear. I am 1/2 Ojibway, and 1/2 Welsh. None of my ancestors came from the Middle East or worshiped a desert god from that region. I'm not Jewish and I'm not Arab. Why should I have to listen to mouth's like Coulter and Graham and Robertson and and the like telling me my soul is doomed unless I "accept Jesus as my savior."
    Alot of these folks do this with a condesending smirk on their face as they "televangelize" to me : (personal opinion). The mullahs and imams want to convert or kill me and you. In that order. Why should I listen to them? I follow Native beliefs from
    both sides of the Atlantic. My religion does not require that I "convert" you or asks me to tell others that they are "lost" if they don't feel as I do. I disdain Coulter and her ilk as well as all others that tell me how to believe.
    Tuco the world.....

RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion

"Jereamiah" wrote:
    Interesting discussion. I was reading some of the comments regarding Colter's comments and the reactions here, especially some about Christianity, Islam, and Judaism. Here's how I see it. Keep in mind that I am not cutting on anyone's beliefs, this is just how I believe. Christianity feels that Jesus is the Messiah, with at least a dozen different, conflicting sects. Islam feels that Muhammed is the "seal of the prophets," with two differing sects (sunni & shia). the Jews belive the Messiah has yet to appear. I am 1/2 Ojibway, and 1/2 Welsh. None of my ancestors came from the Middle East or worshiped a desert god from that region. I'm not Jewish and I'm not Arab. Why should I have to listen to mouth's like Coulter and Graham and Robertson and and the like telling me my soul is doomed unless I "accept Jesus as my savior."
    Alot of these folks do this with a condesending smirk on their face as they "televangelize" to me : (personal opinion). The mullahs and imams want to convert or kill me and you. In that order. Why should I listen to them? I follow Native beliefs from
    both sides of the Atlantic. My religion does not require that I "convert" you or asks me to tell others that they are "lost" if they don't feel as I do. I disdain Coulter and her ilk as well as all others that tell me how to believe.
    You don't have to listen to them... Thats what the off button is for.

WWBGD

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "tarkenton10" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "tarkenton10" wrote:
    [quote author=cajunvike link=topic=38712.msg657323#msg657323 date=1192767749]

;D
    I noticed that he hasn't made ONE single post on the Donnie Deutsche thread though...LOL

You and Ann Coulter are more cut from the same cloth than you even knew...both of you MEANT one thing but didn't know how to express it properly...or at least that is the story that you are sticking to, eh?
    [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Don't turn it down, BLV...turn it FACE down!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "tarkenton10" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    [quote author=tarkenton10 link=topic=38712.msg657558#msg657558 date=1192811016]
    [quote author=cajunvike link=topic=38712.msg657323#msg657323 date=1192767749]

;D

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Don't turn it down, BLV...turn it FACE down!

[/quote]

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Ann Coulter put a paper bag over her head

WASHED-UP, FL (IWR Satire) - Southwest Airlines today made conservative pundit Ann Coulter put a paper bag over her head to cover her offensive hooker style painted face and pulsating Adam's apple. "We had to do something. All the senior citizens and school children thought her Adam's apple was going to explode any minute as Coulter spewed her hate speech in her cell phone on the plane," said Southwest spokesperson Freak-Out Freddie.

[img size=100]http://www.purplepride.org/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/ann.jpg[/img]

cogitans is offline Jersey Retired

"josdin00" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    So tell me this: Hypothetically if Donnie Deutsch and Ann Coulter were walking down the street and they came upon a homeless person who was hungry and needed food, Coulter would tell him to get a job and quit whining, Deutsch would send him to a government sponsored soup kitchen for a free meal. Which one of them do you suppose sounds more like something Jesus would have done in the bible and would want a Christian to do?
    Hypothetically speaking, lets compare their expected reactions in this situation:
    There is a woman who has gotten pregnant out of wedlock. The man she is about to marry is not the father. She isn't sure she is going to be able to raise the child in the way it will need. She also knows that there is a very real chance that when she tells her fiancé that she is pregnant, that he'll leave her, and she'll be ostracized by her family. Which one of them would advise her to go at least talk to someone at an abortion clinic, and consider it an option, and which one would advise her to let Jesus be born?

I use this illustration not in support for or against any political views, but only to reiterate what someone already said. Trying to impose today's labels of conservative and liberal on a historical figure is an exercise in futility. The issues of the time were very different, and to presume to know how that person would react to the complex issues of today is insulting to that person.
    Get the abortion, and get on with your life

Thanks to PPE for the sig.

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

"cogitans" wrote:
    "josdin00" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    So tell me this: Hypothetically if Donnie Deutsch and Ann Coulter were walking down the street and they came upon a homeless person who was hungry and needed food, Coulter would tell him to get a job and quit whining, Deutsch would send him to a government sponsored soup kitchen for a free meal. Which one of them do you suppose sounds more like something Jesus would have done in the bible and would want a Christian to do?
    Hypothetically speaking, lets compare their expected reactions in this situation:
    There is a woman who has gotten pregnant out of wedlock. The man she is about to marry is not the father. She isn't sure she is going to be able to raise the child in the way it will need. She also knows that there is a very real chance that when she tells her fiancé that she is pregnant, that he'll leave her, and she'll be ostracized by her family. Which one of them would advise her to go at least talk to someone at an abortion clinic, and consider it an option, and which one would advise her to let Jesus be born?

I use this illustration not in support for or against any political views, but only to reiterate what someone already said. Trying to impose today's labels of conservative and liberal on a historical figure is an exercise in futility. The issues of the time were very different, and to presume to know how that person would react to the complex issues of today is insulting to that person.
    Get the abortion, and get on with your life
    Done.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516