Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 910111213 21 ... LastLast
    coreyd is offline Coach

Re: Aniston or Jolie?

"DEEP PURPLE" wrote:
    Heres how I see it. Living in California I can see 50 Ainiston's a day if I hung out in the right places. Try South Coast Plaza on a Saturday!!! But you will only see a hand full of Jolie's in your lifetime. Therefore I am going to give the W to the Ms. Jolie. This is coming from a guy that has a blonde wife and that has only dated blonde girls. By the way, the hottest girl that I've ever seen in real life is a stripper at the Spirement Rhino in Vegas named Samone stage name Mikael, for those that want to know.
    What? Your from Cali? I am moving there on Monday. Looking forward to running into the Anistons. Now I am moving for sheeeeezy!

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

"DEEP PURPLE" wrote:
    Heres how I see it. Living in California I can see 50 Ainiston's a day if I hung out in the right places. Try South Coast Plaza on a Saturday!!! But you will only see a hand full of Jolie's in your lifetime. Therefore I am going to give the W to the Ms. Jolie. This is coming from a guy that has a blonde wife and that has only dated blonde girls. By the way, the hottest girl that I've ever seen in real life is a stripper at the Spirement Rhino in Vegas named Samone stage name Mikael, for those that want to know.
    You don't think your wife is the hottest girl you've ever seen?

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

coreyd is offline Coach

Oh my god I love college. I am in film and society tonight and the sexiest blonde just walked in. Just figured you might want to know. If you want to come down here its in Shakopee right off 169 and 69....lol.....thats tight.

Just kidding...

Lotza is offline Team Alumni

"coreyd" wrote:
    Hell, I would go lesbian for Angelina...and I am a guy.
    good luck with that.

i heard its kinda hard! :lol:

Go vikes!!

coreyd is offline Coach

"Lotzapurple119" wrote:
    "coreyd" wrote:
    good luck with that.

i heard its kinda hard! :lol:
    Well, the way I look at it is I am already a lesbian. I mean, I only date women.

Lotza is offline Team Alumni

"coreyd" wrote:
    "Lotzapurple119" wrote:
    "coreyd" wrote:
    good luck with that.

i heard its kinda hard! lol
    Well, the way I look at it is I am already a lesbian. I mean, I only date women.
    yeah i guess your right!

Go vikes!!

DEEP PURPLE is offline Starter

That is not the point of marriage, Is she beautiful, ABSOLUTLY. Marriage is about alot more than that. Marriage is a union of two people that together the whole is greater than the sum of there parts. As for my paticular situation, If I never met my wife I would probably be living in a gutter begging for change so that I can buy my next bottle of stawberry Boones Farm.
    If I hear Michelle Bonner say "He works that one to right" one more time, I m getting on a plane for Bristol, going to the ESPNEWS set, and ripping out her vocal cords.

coreyd is offline Coach

"DEEP PURPLE" wrote:
    That is not the point of marriage, Is she beautiful, ABSOLUTLY. Marriage is about alot more than that. Marriage is a union of two people that together the whole is greater than the sum of there parts. As for my paticular situation, If I never met my wife I would probably be living in a gutter begging for change so that I can buy my next bottle of stawberry Boones Farm.
    Do you have any expensive wine?

We have Boones.

Do you have anything that costs a little more?

You could buy a whole lotta Boones.

One of the funniest lines in a movie!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"DEEP PURPLE" wrote:
    AGREED!!!

I was just in Huntington Beach this weekend and saw 9 or 10 Anistons...no great shakes. Unfortunately, I didn't see even ONE Jolie... :sad:

And I, like you, am mostly attracted to blonde/redheaded women...but Jolie is something special!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

coreyd is offline Coach

All this California talk has me so freakin excited. And no, not only for the Anistons. But, that does help.

Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 910111213 21 ... LastLast