Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Andrew Bogut number 1

"muchluv4smoot" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    They say that McCants has an attitude problem...I hope that he gets his crap together...I wanna see him do good for you guys!

To say mccants has an attitude problem is an under statement. Take it from a tar heel fan, that isn't exactly what the wolves need, after the whole spreewell problem last year. Mccants kind of reminds me of ricky williams a little, as far as the way he interacts with teammates. He is all about himself and doesn't seem to befriend his teammates. He seems like a loner.

But, he can flat out score. He is a great 3 point shooter and also has a good midrange shot. He likes to run and get down court fast. he was also unstoppable in college, when posting his defenders up downlow.

D and attitude are the big problems with him. If he can fix them, he could be a good pick for minnesota, but it was a very risky pick and I don't know if it was one the wolves should have made, with a guy like granger on the board, or a stud like gerald green.
    As an NC State fan I (obviously) agree. He has a major attitude problem but with that being said, he could be great.

and... he also kinda looks like Vince Carter...

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

I heard on an interview that he is almost certain his attitude shouldn't be a problem.. And he wants to grow up now that he is in the NBA.. I just hope its true

audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

Bogut's game is insane....who can turn down a Center who can do what he can.....he's like Dirk, but a better passer and not such a pure shooter....people say he's like a young Vlade Divac....whatever he is his game speeks for itself!

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

"vikingdude82" wrote:
    Whos going to make the biggest impact in the NBA?

This year or over their career?

This year I would say that derron williams could have the biggest impact of all the rookies. Utah desperatley need a PG and if andre K can stay healthy, along with harpring, they could be a dang good team next year with a PG like williams. If not him, then chris paul would be my 2nd choice. Paul will probably have the better stats, but derron williams will have a bigger imapct on his team's record.

Biggest impact over his career, it's tough to say. I would say gerald green, marvin williams, chris paul, and my sleeper, francisco garcia. He reminds me of peja, but with a better game off the dribble. And the kings took him to, which means maybe bye bye peja? I know peja was shopped around last year some, and I have heard that he might end up in LA.

It's really hard to predict who will be the best in their career's though. All you have to go by is their talent, and talent doesn't always get it done in the NBA. Just ask guys like JR Rider or Herald "baby Jordan" miner.

"audioghost" wrote:
    Bogut's game is insane....who can turn down a Center who can do what he can.....he's like Dirk, but a better passer and not such a pure shooter....people say he's like a young Vlade Divac....whatever he is his game speeks for itself!

I don't think bogut's game is all that great. He is about the same as vlade, as far as outside shot, and is also about the same as vlade, as far as lateral movement. He is a horrible defender and might have to rely on the vlade flop in the NBA. He isn't a nasty effort rebounder and I think he won't get alot of the rebounds he got in college, in the NBA. His game with his back to the basket is decent but not great. He is a really good passer though and should be a good assist guy from the center spot.

He is a solid player, and is a center, which gave him much more value, since it is just hard to find good centers today. He won't blow you socks off with any part of his game, except maybe passing. I see a better chance he is a 15 and 10 guy, then a stud in the NBA.

I honestly see more potential in andrew bynum, becoming a great NBA center, then I do in bogut. But then of course, I also see a sure bet 15 and 10 guy in bogut, and possible bust in bynum also.

I would have taken marvin williams or chris paul #1 over bogut, regardless of my team needs, because I think both are gonna be absolute stars in the NBA.

vikingdude82 is offline Pro-Bowler

Do you think the Bucks will let Redd go?

"vikingdude82" wrote:
    Do you think the Bucks will let Redd go?

Nope. It sounds like they will do everything to keep him, which is definitely the right thing to do. They could have a good inside outside game with him and bogut.

It sounds like the 2 big name FA's out there, redd and ray allen probably will be resigned by their current teams. It is kind of a crappy group of FA's this year, which makes me feel a little better that LA doesn't have the money to spend on FA's until next year. Next year's crop should be very strong.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

D@mn Charlotte Bobcats! I wanted to get Sean May, but I guess I'll settle for Rashad McCants!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

vikingdude82 is offline Pro-Bowler

Bucks should get Ray Allen back to play for them again, they we're pretty decent with him, I haven't seen much of Redds game, but if it's there best player they better re-sign him.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234