Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

Re: Andrew Bogut number 1

"misteralay" wrote:
    Here`s what I think about the Wolves selection. They picked the man out of college instead of Gerald Green because of what happend with Ebi. Back then they could wait for Ebi to develop. Now they need a player that can step in quicker than a highschool kid. The thing about Rashad is that he`s a shooting guard thats 6`4. He`ll be outmatched on defense. Green is 6`7. But just a couple months ago McCants was projected to go first overall. Steal or just another headache? During Draft workouts he sat out the one on one drills saying that he was hurt or sick. He did all the other drills though. We`ll see. His upside is too hard to ignore though. He`s a gol 'darnit good player.

Mccants was never projected to go anywhere near first overall. He was always projected late first. Some good workouts lately moved his stock up, but I still never say him going as high as 14, with his bad D skills and horrible attitude.

Granger would have been a way way better pick for minnesota, if they wanted a good SF.

Mccants can play though and is a boom or bust player, so we shall see what he does. KG could help rub off on him in the right way.

vegasvike is offline Hall of Famer

"vikingdude82" wrote:
    Dang it, I wanted Marvin Williams.

:???: whoa man whoa
    Thanks for the sig Pack93z

I love when you take breaks from plucking your unibrow and grunting/slapping to makes posts in this forum

vikingdude82 is offline Pro-Bowler

muchluv4smoot, what you think of Bostons pick??

"vikingdude82" wrote:

Probably the best pick in the draft, with indy's pick of granger at 17 right with them. I just don't get what happened to green? He was litterally a top 5 pick a week ago and utah was actually ready to take green at 6 if they hadn't traded up to 3 and the 3 pg's were off the board at 6. I was shocked that the lakers didn't take him at 10, since they were so impressed by his workouts. I guess that just means bynum blew the socks off the lakers in his workout. The fact that indy didn't take green with the 17th pick, tells me that indy and LA don't have a trade agreed on that would give LA the guy indy picked, because LA would have told them to take green, so that sucks for me.

Boston got a stud though in green, provided they can develope him. He isn't NBA ready and will take a few years to blossum, but when he does, he should be one of the best players in this draft. He can jump out of the gym and is a deadly 3 point shooter. He needs to bulk up some and work on his ball handling skills though.

Boston got the steal of the draft IMO and it will show in a few years.

Whos going to make the biggest impact in the NBA?

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"WilliamsonOfTroy" wrote:
    who'd the sixers get?
    The next Kobe Bryant! :grin:

Louis Williams (or as we would call him, LWill), from South Gwinnett HS in GA...a project to be sure...maybe the next AI, maybe not.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"muchluv4smoot" wrote:
    "vikingdude82" wrote:

Probably the best pick in the draft, with indy's pick of granger at 17 right with them. I just don't get what happened to green? He was litterally a top 5 pick a week ago and utah was actually ready to take green at 6 if they hadn't traded up to 3 and the 3 pg's were off the board at 6. I was shocked that the lakers didn't take him at 10, since they were so impressed by his workouts. I guess that just means bynum blew the socks off the lakers in his workout. The fact that indy didn't take green with the 17th pick, tells me that indy and LA don't have a trade agreed on that would give LA the guy indy picked, because LA would have told them to take green, so that sucks for me.

Boston got a stud though in green, provided they can develope him. He isn't NBA ready and will take a few years to blossum, but when he does, he should be one of the best players in this draft. He can jump out of the gym and is a deadly 3 point shooter. He needs to bulk up some and work on his ball handling skills though.

The next Len Bias.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "muchluv4smoot" wrote:
    "vikingdude82" wrote:

The next Len Bias.
    Greens is better than teh 76ers pick.

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

lakers got baby shaq

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast