Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: American Idol

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

American Idol

"AngloVike" wrote:
    "ItalianStallion" wrote:
    American idol is retarded, nothing but a bunch of subpar talent, manufactured so that idiots will watch a show about average singers who sing other people's songs rather than listen to those who actually deserve recording contracts.
    Glad someone sees these shows for what they are - garbage. We've had Pop Idol and X-factor here and neither has thrown out any talent with the winners of the competitions. In fact any potential talent tends to get voted out long before the final stages, so you end up with clones who just show no originality whatsoever and just copy others.

If possible can the US keep Simon Cowell there as we don't want the bugger back !

I could name several other shows on TV right now that are garbage, but American Idol isn't one of them. I wouldn't call it thrown out talent either, and while yes Ruben and Clay haven't really done a lot lately, Kelly Clarkson's name is pretty big right now and she came from Idol. And Fantasia and Diana are currently working on their cd's. The show is entertainment, who cares if nothing comes out of it I still enjoy watching it and I think it's a lot better than the trash that's been on TV these days.

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

Re: phantom girl

"hawaiianvike21" wrote:
    "WBLVikeBabe" wrote:
    "hawaiianvike21" wrote:
    I was really suprised that weird butt chick that had blue hair and weird clothing and shoes that sung the phantom of the opera pretty gol 'darnit good and made it. Amazing, i thought the judges would have said no due to clothing and to the fact that they did reject someone by appereance and the fact that she was too fat.

I didn't think they would pick her either, but she can belt it out. I actually can't wait to hear her sing stuff other than opera.

yep, she can really belt it out but jeeze, she needs to get out of that style and clothing. Looks horrible and in a way like gothic style. ukeright:

did anyone see last nights show, i missed it.

Yea I watched it. J.P. Malfetta came back, remember one of the twins? Richard Malfetta came back last week and made it, and then J.P. came back and didn't make it. I really think they should have let him through but Simon and Randy didn't like him for some reason. There was one girl that came in looking like a really trashy stripper totally wasn't expecting her voice to be good but she was amazing. There were two guys that sounded a lot like John Stevens from last season that were really good they both made it. Some other really bad ones that were just hilarious of course. So far the guys have been really good, the girls not so much.

American Idol

I just had to bring back the Idol thread. Was last night disappointing to anyone else? Janay should have gone home instead of Aloha, I was kinda pulling for David even though he hasn't been doing so hot lately. Who is everyone's favorites?

XxS2TheEvoxX is offline Pro-Bowler

American Idol

The auditions are the only part of the show I watch...they're hillarious.

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

American Idol

I dont know, i havent been paying as close as of attention as i was last year than this year. No more singers from hawaii, thats one reason im not as enthused as i was last year. I guess ill pay some attention when it comes down to the last three or something.

Its just not the same without some people from hawaii in it. :|
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567