Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 65

Thread: American Idol

  1. #21
    hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,412

    American Idol

    All i can hope for is for hawaii's tiras to make it to the final two. I doubt she will win it all but ill be happy for her if she makes it that far.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a


  2. #22
    hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,412

    American Idol

    Well idol has come back and its still funny and stupid. ANyone esle watch this?

    Some of these people that waste their time are litterally on drugs. Ie that black guy in new orleans who just kept bouncing around, mumbling and singing at the same time and acting really mentally retarted.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a


  3. #23
    GreenBaySlackers's Avatar
    GreenBaySlackers is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,249

    American Idol

    All the music i lsiten to is sung/played by people who are dead (at least part of the group) my favorite songs tend to be about as old as my dad!
    He was born in 69, what a great year for music!!

  4. #24
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    American Idol

    "GreenBaySlackers" wrote:
    All the music i lsiten to is sung/played by people who are dead (at least part of the group) my favorite songs tend to be about as old as my dad!
    He was born in 69, what a great year for music!!
    But not as good as '68 or '77...LOL!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  5. #25
    Mr. O's Avatar
    Mr. O is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    273

    American Idol

    I don't know about '68, but '77 was a great year for everything, Film: Star Wars, Rocky and the classic Smokey and the Bandit.
    Sports: The Vikings made the Super Bowl, the Blue Jays franchise began, Reggie Jackson is crowned "Mr. October."
    Music: Saturday Night Fever (hahaha) ... seriously though: AC/DC, Aerosmith, April Wine and the debut of Elvis Costello.
    Famous Births: Daunte Culpepper, Randy Moss (same B-day as my dad, Feb. 13), ME (Feb. 22), and some other people like Liv Tyler and Ludacris.
    A man falls in love through his eyes, a woman through her ears. - Woodrow Wyatt

  6. #26
    UTVikfan's Avatar
    UTVikfan is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    814

    American Idol

    I won't watch Idol on the grounds that : First, I don't watch T.V. except for sports...and once in a blue moon another go around of LotR, or say, X-Men. Second, the only reason to watch is to make fun of deluded or paid people. On all approaches I can find to this topic, this is just wrong. My hometown radio said to make sure to watch the auditions, cause they are the funny ones. Third, the judges. Why on earth do you need to be that rude to someone that sucks? Oh yeah, that makes people watch, you famous for absolutely no reason, and signs your check. Do they take acting classes for the faces they make? And last, ummm, they are trying to find talent? Or blatantly humiliate idiots for everyones amusment and money? That happend in grade school with the special ed class, but ummm, you better not let Emery ever catch you.....owwie. Some of us know better now, most, apparently dont.

  7. #27
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    American Idol

    "Mr. O" wrote:
    I don't know about '68, but '77 was a great year for everything, Film: Star Wars, Rocky and the classic Smokey and the Bandit.
    Sports: The Vikings made the Super Bowl, the Blue Jays franchise began, Reggie Jackson is crowned "Mr. October."
    Music: Saturday Night Fever (hahaha) ... seriously though: AC/DC, Aerosmith, April Wine and the debut of Elvis Costello.
    Famous Births: Daunte Culpepper, Randy Moss (same B-day as my dad, Feb. 13), ME (Feb. 22), and some other people like Liv Tyler and Ludacris.
    No dude, 68 (because she does you and you owe her one) and 77 (because you get eight [ate] more)!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  8. #28
    Mr. O's Avatar
    Mr. O is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    273

    American Idol

    OH, LOL, My bad!! I like that better!!
    A man falls in love through his eyes, a woman through her ears. - Woodrow Wyatt

  9. #29
    WBLVikeBabe's Avatar
    WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,614

    American Idol

    I love how Hawaiian Vike tries to start a post about American Idol, asks what people think about it, and then everyone starts talking about music from the 60's and 70's?? What's with that? Anyways, to answer Hawaiian Vike, I will admit I'm a big American Idol fan. Just started watching it last year and have been watching it this year as well. The auditions are hilarious, did you see the 44 year old guy that auditioned last night? He tried telling everyone he was really 28, it was pretty funny. Finally Simon got him to admit he was really 44.

    [move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

  10. #30
    hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,412

    American Idol

    "WBLVikeBabe" wrote:
    I love how Hawaiian Vike tries to start a post about American Idol, asks what people think about it, and then everyone starts talking about music from the 60's and 70's?? What's with that? Anyways, to answer Hawaiian Vike, I will admit I'm a big American Idol fan. Just started watching it last year and have been watching it this year as well. The auditions are hilarious, did you see the 44 year old guy that auditioned last night? He tried telling everyone he was really 28, it was pretty funny. Finally Simon got him to admit he was really 44.


    hey there we go, someone who knows what this topic is about. :lol: A lot of highjacking but..... Well anywayz yes i did see that and thoght what an idiot that guy is. Did you see him before auditioning, he was putting on face powder to make him look younger. :lol: lmao.

    That guy who made it the second time after failing the first in new orleans was funny. Just showed how much heart he had in this thing.


    Feel free to pitch in about idol and not highjacking the thread. :drunken:

    Mahalo.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a


Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. American Idol Finally in Minneapolis
    By purpleFavreEaters in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 01-20-2007, 09:59 PM
  2. What if the Beetles were on American Idol?
    By ChiTownVike in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-07-2006, 03:43 AM
  3. The only reason to watch American Idol
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 138
    Last Post: 05-25-2006, 06:03 PM
  4. American Idol
    By WBLVikeBabe in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 01-24-2006, 01:25 AM
  5. American Idol fans?
    By enlvikeman in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-26-2005, 04:03 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •