Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 25 of 25
  1. #21
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: All Pro Dad. Anyone going?

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "Make time for your child, and make sure you schedule them in and that they're, you know, should be your number one priority," said Todd Deschepper, one of the dads.
    Great stuff my friends.
    Great stuff indeed.

    Was GG the only one from PPO who spent the day with his kids?
    I took my son camping, tried to stay away from freaky looking mascots...although we did run across a crazed person that probably lived in a hollowed tree.

    Looks like your munchkins had a good time GG.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  2. #22
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,601
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: All Pro Dad. Anyone going?

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "Make time for your child, and make sure you schedule them in and that they're, you know, should be your number one priority," said Todd Deschepper, one of the dads.
    Great stuff my friends.
    Great stuff indeed.

    Was GG the only one from PPO who spent the day with his kids?
    I didn't hear about this until last weekend, and when I looked for tickets, it was sold out.

    =Z=
    They must not like you for some reason.
    I got at least two different mailings (both email and snail) and heard about it on The Powertrip...
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  3. #23
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,216

    Re: All Pro Dad. Anyone going?

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "Make time for your child, and make sure you schedule them in and that they're, you know, should be your number one priority," said Todd Deschepper, one of the dads.
    Great stuff my friends.
    Great stuff indeed.

    Was GG the only one from PPO who spent the day with his kids?
    I didn't hear about this until last weekend, and when I looked for tickets, it was sold out.

    =Z=
    They must not like you for some reason.
    I got at least two different mailings (both email and snail) and heard about it on The Powertrip...
    Not to mention there were at least two articles about it on Vikings.com & more were in the news;

    http://www.vikings.com/NewsArticle_All_Pro_Dad_032608.aspx

    http://www.insightnews.com/sports.asp?mode=display&articleID=4123




    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  4. #24
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: All Pro Dad. Anyone going?

    "singersp" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "Make time for your child, and make sure you schedule them in and that they're, you know, should be your number one priority," said Todd Deschepper, one of the dads.
    Great stuff my friends.
    Great stuff indeed.

    Was GG the only one from PPO who spent the day with his kids?
    I didn't hear about this until last weekend, and when I looked for tickets, it was sold out.

    =Z=
    They must not like you for some reason.
    I got at least two different mailings (both email and snail) and heard about it on The Powertrip...
    Not to mention there were at least two articles about it on Vikings.com & more were in the news;

    http://www.vikings.com/NewsArticle_All_Pro_Dad_032608.aspx

    http://www.insightnews.com/sports.asp?mode=display&articleID=4123
    Oh well - I didn't hear about it before last weekend, and when I looked for tickets, it was sold out.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  5. #25
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: All Pro Dad. Anyone going?

    "singersp" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    [quote author=Marrdro link=topic=43959.msg758679#msg758679 date=1208178039]
    "Make time for your child, and make sure you schedule them in and that they're, you know, should be your number one priority," said Todd Deschepper, one of the dads.
    Great stuff my friends.
    Great stuff indeed.

    Was GG the only one from PPO who spent the day with his kids?
    I didn't hear about this until last weekend, and when I looked for tickets, it was sold out.

    =Z=
    They must not like you for some reason.
    I got at least two different mailings (both email and snail) and heard about it on The Powertrip...
    Not to mention there were at least two articles about it on Vikings.com & more were in the news;

    http://www.vikings.com/NewsArticle_All_Pro_Dad_032608.aspx

    http://www.insightnews.com/sports.asp?mode=display&articleID=4123
    Oh well - I didn't hear about it before last weekend, and when I looked for tickets, it was sold out.
    My mistake. I should have posted the article(s). Sorry about that.
    [/quote]

    LOL - you do plenty, my friend!
    (God, I sound like Marty....)

    I think little girl will be better suited for something like this next year when she's 5 anyway.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •