Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 25
  1. #11
    NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    9,511

    Re: All Pro Dad. Anyone going?



    Looks like a great time had by all GG.

    Nice to see a father put time and pride into his children. More fathers
    ( and mothers ) out there these days should give it a go...






    Thanks for the pics.






    Ned


    I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

  2. #12
    Garland Greene's Avatar
    Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    6,170

    Re: All Pro Dad. Anyone going?

    "Vikes_King" wrote:
    sounds like a good time

    I still hate Viktor tho
    That actually surprised me. My Kids are scared to death of characters in costumes, They do fie with Santa but otherwise its a no go for the most part but this time they were not scared at all. MAybe its a new trend and we can finally plan that Disney Vacation without tramatizing my kids.

  3. #13
    Vikes_King's Avatar
    Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,104

    Re: All Pro Dad. Anyone going?

    "Garland" wrote:
    "Vikes_King" wrote:
    sounds like a good time

    I still hate Viktor tho
    That actually surprised me. My Kids are scared to death of characters in costumes, They do fie with Santa but otherwise its a no go for the most part but this time they were not scared at all. MAybe its a new trend and we can finally plan that Disney Vacation without tramatizing my kids.
    hahahaha yea... don't need to have your kids going to therapy in 10 years because they freaked out about Mickey talking to them
    ;D


    http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

    "We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

    - Dan Calabrese

  4. #14
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,216

    Re: All Pro Dad. Anyone going?

    "Garland" wrote:
    "Vikes_King" wrote:
    sounds like a good time

    I still hate Viktor tho
    That actually surprised me. My Kids are scared to death of characters in costumes, They do fie with Santa but otherwise its a no go for the most part but this time they were not scared at all. MAybe its a new trend and we can finally plan that Disney Vacation without tramatizing my kids.
    I don't know GG, your son on the left certainly wasn't, but your son on the left didn't look like he was sure.


    [img width=450 height=337]http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa236/Garland_Greene/004.jpg[/img]

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  5. #15
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,216

    Re: All Pro Dad. Anyone going?

    [size=13pt]Dads And Kids Get Vikings Training[/size]

    Apr 12, 2008 11:16 pm US/Central

    wcco.com


    MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) ― Saturday was the perfect day to spend time indoors, but it was made even better for dads and their kids at Winter Park....

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  6. #16
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,899

    Re: All Pro Dad. Anyone going?

    "Make time for your child, and make sure you schedule them in and that they're, you know, should be your number one priority," said Todd Deschepper, one of the dads.
    Great stuff my friends.
    Great stuff indeed.

    Was GG the only one from PPO who spent the day with his kids?
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  7. #17
    Garland Greene's Avatar
    Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    6,170

    Re: All Pro Dad. Anyone going?

    "singersp" wrote:
    "Garland" wrote:
    "Vikes_King" wrote:
    sounds like a good time

    I still hate Viktor tho
    That actually surprised me. My Kids are scared to death of characters in costumes, They do fie with Santa but otherwise its a no go for the most part but this time they were not scared at all. MAybe its a new trend and we can finally plan that Disney Vacation without tramatizing my kids.
    I don't know GG, your son on the left certainly wasn't, but your son on the left didn't look like he was sure.


    [img width=450 height=337]http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa236/Garland_Greene/004.jpg[/img]
    LOL That's my son with his goofy Smile. He gets it from his Mom :

  8. #18
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: All Pro Dad. Anyone going?

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "Make time for your child, and make sure you schedule them in and that they're, you know, should be your number one priority," said Todd Deschepper, one of the dads.
    Great stuff my friends.
    Great stuff indeed.

    Was GG the only one from PPO who spent the day with his kids?
    I didn't hear about this until last weekend, and when I looked for tickets, it was sold out.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  9. #19
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,899

    Re: All Pro Dad. Anyone going?

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "Make time for your child, and make sure you schedule them in and that they're, you know, should be your number one priority," said Todd Deschepper, one of the dads.
    Great stuff my friends.
    Great stuff indeed.

    Was GG the only one from PPO who spent the day with his kids?
    I didn't hear about this until last weekend, and when I looked for tickets, it was sold out.

    =Z=
    I heard that it did sell out.
    Would have been a fun event.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  10. #20
    Garland Greene's Avatar
    Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    6,170

    Re: All Pro Dad. Anyone going?

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "Make time for your child, and make sure you schedule them in and that they're, you know, should be your number one priority," said Todd Deschepper, one of the dads.
    Great stuff my friends.
    Great stuff indeed.

    Was GG the only one from PPO who spent the day with his kids?
    I didn't hear about this until last weekend, and when I looked for tickets, it was sold out.

    =Z=
    I heard that it did sell out.
    Would have been a fun event.
    It was a fun time. Wish you could of went Zues

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •