Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Re: All I want for Christmas

"singersp" wrote:
    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    "snowinapril" wrote:
    Did anyone say a FATHEAD?

Buy One get the Second free.

Life like, huge, player cut outs to hang on your wall.

Oh Well!

Is that the deal right now, buy one get one free? Hmmm, I might be ordering me some of those!
    We should get some of those VKG4LFE!

Living in Wisconsin as we do, we could mount them to plywood & put them out by the nearest highway or street, so the cheesedicks see them as they drive by.

Can you imagine a cheesedick driving to work in the morning & passing by a life size C-Pep standing along side the road!

I know, I want some of those bad but they are pretty spendy. I don't know if I would put it outside cuz those crazy cheesedicks would mame them somehow...if ya know what I mean!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame

"GreenBaySlackers" wrote:
    "midgensa" wrote:
    All I want is money so I can pay off my credit card bills and turn around and buy a MAC.
    a mid-american conference? it has produced such stars as Ben Roethlisberger, Byron Leftwich, Chada Pennington, Randy Moss, and... uh.... Wally Szerbiak... thats good enough in my book, i hope you enjoy being the proud owner of a shiny new Mid-American Conference.
    You forgot Michael "the burner" Turner, back up to LaDanian Tomlinson. Go NIU Huskies!

As for Christmas presents, all I've been asking for this year is money for my guitar fund. That Martin DM-12 will soon be mine. However, since you in CA, I'd ask for NFL Sunday Ticket, if you don't already have it. It's expensive, but it does cut down on sports bar expenses.

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    "snowinapril" wrote:
    Did anyone say a FATHEAD?

Buy One get the Second free.

Life like, huge, player cut outs to hang on your wall.

Oh Well!

Is that the deal right now, buy one get one free? Hmmm, I might be ordering me some of those!
    We should get some of those VKG4LFE!

Living in Wisconsin as we do, we could mount them to plywood & put them out by the nearest highway or street, so the cheesedicks see them as they drive by.

Can you imagine a cheesedick driving to work in the morning & passing by a life size C-Pep standing along side the road!

I know, I want some of those bad but they are pretty spendy. I don't know if I would put it outside cuz those crazy cheesedicks would mame them somehow...if ya know what I mean!
    i do also want one of those. waking up to a giant culpepper every morning on my wall would own. they are pretty expensive and i think everyone has alreadybought me stuff for xmas. but its never too late to try.
    We're bringing purple back.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456