Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15
  1. #1
    Edgecrusher's Avatar
    Edgecrusher is offline Training Camp
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    24

    Albuquerque Peeps

    Anyone who lives in Albuquerque that has direct TV and wouldnt mind letting a fellow Viking fan come over and watch should hit me up. Ill bring food and beer haha. Im not some sicko you can check me out on www.myspace.com/jgc85

  2. #2
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,601
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Albuquerque Peeps

    "Edgecrusher" wrote:
    Anyone who lives in Albuquerque that has direct TV and wouldnt mind letting a fellow Viking fan come over and watch should hit me up. Ill bring food and beer haha. Im not some sicko you can check me out on www.myspace.com/jgc85
    Sure, you may not be a sicko, but every sicko who is on PP.O now has your myspace address... ;D

    If I lived closer you would be welcome at my house.
    But I don't think you want to make the 1400 mile drive...
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  3. #3
    Edgecrusher's Avatar
    Edgecrusher is offline Training Camp
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    24

    Re: Albuquerque Peeps

    I dont care if people have my myspace address. Doesnt mean im going to add your crazy ass to my friends list haha

  4. #4
    COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,005

    Re: Albuquerque Peeps

    What's the Viking Bar in Albuquerque?
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

    When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

  5. #5
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,564

    Re: Albuquerque Peeps

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Edgecrusher" wrote:
    Anyone who lives in Albuquerque that has direct TV and wouldnt mind letting a fellow Viking fan come over and watch should hit me up. Ill bring food and beer haha. Im not some sicko you can check me out on www.myspace.com/jgc85
    Sure, you may not be a sicko, but every sicko who is on PP.O now has your myspace address... ;D


    If I lived closer you would be welcome at my house.
    But I don't think you want to make the 1400 mile drive...
    He does have cool cursor though


  6. #6
    COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,005

    Re: Albuquerque Peeps

    Here's a list of the bars in Albuquarque bars where Vikes fans hang out!
    Albuquerque: Howie's Sports Page
    Albuquerque: Seakerz (near the corner of San Mateo & Montgomery)
    Albuquerque: Spectators (on Juan Tabo & Eubank)
    Albuquerque: Sky Box Bar (on Tramway & Indian School)
    Albuquerque: Stone Face Tavern
    Albuquerque: Coaches Sports Grill
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

    When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

  7. #7
    Edgecrusher's Avatar
    Edgecrusher is offline Training Camp
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    24

    Re: Albuquerque Peeps

    There is supposed to be a lot of vikings fans who go into this bar called spectators that is right by my house. But fuck a bar.

  8. #8
    Edgecrusher's Avatar
    Edgecrusher is offline Training Camp
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    24

    Re: Albuquerque Peeps

    Hey cojo how the heck did you come up with that? haha

  9. #9
    jmcdon00's Avatar
    jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    8,278

    Re: Albuquerque Peeps

    "Edgecrusher" wrote:
    There is supposed to be a lot of vikings fans who go into this bar called spectators that is right by my house. But fuck a bar.
    blasphemy!!! Apologize and drink 10 beers and all will be forgiven.

  10. #10
    jessejames09's Avatar
    jessejames09 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,233

    Re: Albuquerque Peeps

    Well you know me occasionally I'll be quirky. I'll be quirky? Albuquerque!

    They are moving the team to Albuquerque!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. I need some advice from fellow PPO peeps....
    By Vikestand in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 02-09-2008, 10:39 AM
  2. I Need my Peeps!
    By rpmsports in forum Free Beer!
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-12-2007, 02:34 PM
  3. Albuquerque People look plz.
    By Edgecrusher in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-16-2006, 03:13 PM
  4. Hey peeps, what's up?
    By sandviking in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-26-2005, 06:08 AM
  5. The Albuquerque Saints?????
    By smoot2boot in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-13-2005, 12:31 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •