Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19
  1. #11
    jessejames09's Avatar
    jessejames09 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,233

    Re: Akon demolishes beligerent fan

    No.. If you watch closely you see an object thrown at akon.

  2. #12
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: Akon demolishes beligerent fan

    "jessejames09" wrote:
    No.. If you watch closely you see an object thrown at akon.
    What do you mean, "No"?

    How do you know that was not the same guy shouting "Asshole"?

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  3. #13
    jessejames09's Avatar
    jessejames09 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,233

    Re: Akon demolishes beligerent fan

    ok nvm i misunderstood.

    I thought you said he fire-man slammed him because he called him an asshole. I
    just assumed it was the projectile and mis-corrected you.

  4. #14
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: Akon demolishes beligerent fan

    "jessejames09" wrote:
    ok nvm i misunderstood.

    I thought you said he fire-man slammed him because he called him an asshole. I
    just assumed it was the projectile and mis-corrected you.
    Could be both. That's all I'm saying. I missed the projectile thing when I watched the video, but I heard the chanting.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  5. #15
    Mr Anderson's Avatar
    Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,692

    Re: Akon demolishes beligerent fan

    "Billy" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:


    I don't care about the kid that got tossed, he was an asshole, but I feel bad for the people that he got thrown onto.
    The kid was 15 years old, that makes him a dumbass not an asshole.
    You don't go throwing little kids around.

    I'm 17 so he's still an asshole to me.

  6. #16
    Billy Boy is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,426

    Re: Akon demolishes beligerent fan

    "singersp" wrote:
    "jessejames09" wrote:
    No.. If you watch closely you see an object thrown at akon.
    What do you mean, "No"?

    How do you know that was not the same guy shouting "Asshole"?
    Is Jesse James a closet Akon fan and was there at the concert?

    [hr]
    Since most people seemed to be unaware of this whole thing and has been barely touched by major news sources.

    FISHKILL, N.Y. -- Police are looking into a clash between Akon and a concertgoer that ended with the R&B star tossing the teen off the stage and onto another spectator who said she suffered a concussion.

    Audience members said the trouble started when a spectator lobbed something at Akon during a concert Sunday at Dutchess Stadium and the 34-year-old singer asked the crowd to point out the culprit. A security guard picked out a 15-year-old and sent him up to the stage, where Akon hoisted him onto his shoulders and flung him back into the audience, The Poughkeepsie Journal reported Thursday.
    The boy landed on Abby Rosa, who told the newspaper she quickly felt a headache and blurry vision and was later diagnosed with a concussion. She said she has hired a lawyer and spoke to Fishkill police about the incident, and that she wants an apology from Akon
    and his other incident...

    Sunday's scuffle wasn't the first concert controversy for the platinum-selling Akon. Earlier this year, the singer did a sexually explicit onstage dance with a girl from the audience who was later revealed to be 14.
    Report: Akon Threw Fan From NY Stage
    And the singer's attorney, Benjamin Brafman, released a statement saying there was no basis for criminal charges.
    Whats worse, if he honestly thinks that or if hes lieing?




    All the kids my age pee their pants, it's the coolest.

  7. #17
    jessejames09's Avatar
    jessejames09 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,233

    Re: Akon demolishes beligerent fan

    "Billy" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "jessejames09" wrote:
    No.. If you watch closely you see an object thrown at akon.
    What do you mean, "No"?

    How do you know that was not the same guy shouting "Asshole"?
    Is Jesse James a closet Akon fan and was there at the concert?

    [hr]
    Since most people seemed to be unaware of this whole thing and has been barely touched by major news sources.

    FISHKILL, N.Y. -- Police are looking into a clash between Akon and a concertgoer that ended with the R&B star tossing the teen off the stage and onto another spectator who said she suffered a concussion.

    Audience members said the trouble started when a spectator lobbed something at Akon during a concert Sunday at Dutchess Stadium and the 34-year-old singer asked the crowd to point out the culprit. A security guard picked out a 15-year-old and sent him up to the stage, where Akon hoisted him onto his shoulders and flung him back into the audience, The Poughkeepsie Journal reported Thursday.
    The boy landed on Abby Rosa, who told the newspaper she quickly felt a headache and blurry vision and was later diagnosed with a concussion. She said she has hired a lawyer and spoke to Fishkill police about the incident, and that she wants an apology from Akon
    and his other incident...

    Sunday's scuffle wasn't the first concert controversy for the platinum-selling Akon. Earlier this year, the singer did a sexually explicit onstage dance with a girl from the audience who was later revealed to be 14.
    Report: Akon Threw Fan From NY Stage
    And the singer's attorney, Benjamin Brafman, released a statement saying there was no basis for criminal charges.
    Whats worse, if he honestly thinks that or if hes lieing?


    Akons womanly voice makes my panties moist.

  8. #18
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: Akon demolishes beligerent fan

    "jessejames09" wrote:

    Akons womanly voice makes my panties moist.


    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  9. #19
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,569

    Re: Akon demolishes beligerent fan

    "jessejames09" wrote:
    "Billy" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "jessejames09" wrote:
    No.. If you watch closely you see an object thrown at akon.
    What do you mean, "No"?

    How do you know that was not the same guy shouting "Asshole"?
    Is Jesse James a closet Akon fan and was there at the concert?

    [hr]
    Since most people seemed to be unaware of this whole thing and has been barely touched by major news sources.

    FISHKILL, N.Y. -- Police are looking into a clash between Akon and a concertgoer that ended with the R&B star tossing the teen off the stage and onto another spectator who said she suffered a concussion.

    Audience members said the trouble started when a spectator lobbed something at Akon during a concert Sunday at Dutchess Stadium and the 34-year-old singer asked the crowd to point out the culprit. A security guard picked out a 15-year-old and sent him up to the stage, where Akon hoisted him onto his shoulders and flung him back into the audience, The Poughkeepsie Journal reported Thursday.
    The boy landed on Abby Rosa, who told the newspaper she quickly felt a headache and blurry vision and was later diagnosed with a concussion. She said she has hired a lawyer and spoke to Fishkill police about the incident, and that she wants an apology from Akon
    and his other incident...

    Sunday's scuffle wasn't the first concert controversy for the platinum-selling Akon. Earlier this year, the singer did a sexually explicit onstage dance with a girl from the audience who was later revealed to be 14.
    Report: Akon Threw Fan From NY Stage
    And the singer's attorney, Benjamin Brafman, released a statement saying there was no basis for criminal charges.
    Whats worse, if he honestly thinks that or if hes lieing?


    Akons womanly voice makes my panties moist.
    Are you a tranny?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •