Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    mnvikes61 is offline Team Alumni

Re: AHHHHHHHH! Red Sox swept!!!!!!!!

i have a feeling that it's going to be the angels and the cards this world series. in that case i hope the cards win because i dislike the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim. what a stupid title for a baseball team :roll:

i'll be happy though because the White Sox nor the Yankees make it in that scenario and i can't stand either team.

Thanks Josdin

BBQ Platypus is offline Team Alumni

BWAH-HAH-HAH!!! Now all that needs to happen to restore balance to the baseball world is for the Yankees to lose pitifully! The media won't know what to do!

"The Yankees and Red Sox AREN'T playing!? But what are we going to cover on Baseball Tonight? Any other team is absolutely unmarketable! Who DOESN'T think that East Coast teams are more important than those little, dinky other teams? Mr. Producer, we need to DO something about this!!! What are we going to talk about on the eve of the World Series?"

Five minutes later...

"Tonight on Baseball, um...Tonight, we'll be covering the reactions of the Yankees and Red Sox to the fact that they won't be playing in tomorrow night's Opening Game of the World Series between, um...who cares? Slow-motion film of Joe Torre's facial expressions and footage captured on illegally-planted hidden cameras in the Red Sox locker room and some full-blown Manny-Ramirez-sitting-on-the-couch action comin' right atcha!"

"This is my timey-wimey detector. It goes ding when there's stuff."

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

"mnvikes61" wrote:
    i have a feeling that it's going to be the angels and the cards this world series. in that case i hope the cards win because i dislike the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim. what a stupid title for a baseball team :roll:

i'll be happy though because the White Sox nor the Yankees make it in that scenario and i can't stand either team.
    White Sox are going to represent the AL Central well.

They are peaking, the Angels are good but we will just have to see if they can get by the Evil Empire first.

I am HOPING, not predicting, for the Astros and White Sox. Both of those teams deserve to be in the World Series. Al the rest of the teams have had so much success in playoffs.

Stros and Sox!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[size=18px]END OF THE WORLD[/size]

I thought about a new thread but decided it would fit here.

Boy, those spoiled NE fans must be hurting now. The Pats lose at home and give up 41 points. The Sox get bumped from the playoffs in 3 games.

If the Pats lose this weekend, that spell under .500, which is something they aren't that accustomed to.

Poor Babies in NE, headed for an eternal drought????

"snowinapril" wrote:
    "mnvikes61" wrote:

White Sox are going to represent the AL Central well.

They are peaking, the Angels are good but we will just have to see if they can get by the Evil Empire first.

I am HOPING, not predicting, for the Astros and White Sox. Both of those teams deserve to be in the World Series. Al the rest of the teams have had so much success in playoffs.

Stros and Sox!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    who would you be for in that scenario,Snow? if that was the case i guess i'd root for the Stros. i live close to texas, not a fan of texas but really cannot stand the sox at all!

Thanks Josdin

I would have to route for the Stros. I am a Twins fan first and would probably cheer for the Sox if it were any other NL team. My second team that I follow happens to be the Stros. I live 45 minutes from Minutemaid and have been to 4 games this season.

It won't hurt my feeling if the Stros get knocked out, I don't have a lot of emotional attachment to them but I am familiar with them.

anybody watching the yankees vs the angels? it just started angels are up 2-1 in the series. GO ANGELS

Thanks Josdin

Go Angels!

Go Astros, man that was a long game. Down 6-1 in the 8th and the Astros get it tied to play 9 more innings of baseball.

rkuriger04 is offline Rookie

whitesox will take the al and hopefully the world series

dang yankees won the game. is game 5 tomorrow or on tuesday?

Thanks Josdin

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast