Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22
  1. #1
    bono's Avatar
    bono is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,544

    AHHHHHHHH! Red Sox swept!!!!!!!!

    Wow! I guess red isn't the dominate color...it's white. I'm starting to think that the White Sox will win the world series. What ya'll think? Can yankees get out of the division series, and take compete with the White Sox?
    World Series predictions: White Sox & Cardinals...Sox in 6.
    BonoSugaRay IS Betamethasone Dunkin

  2. #2
    Lotza's Avatar
    Lotza is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,203

    Re: AHHHHHHHH! Red Sox swept!!!!!!!!

    shit! oh well, its just base ball... Lets go BRAVES!!

























    Go vikes!!

  3. #3
    mnjamie's Avatar
    mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,536

    Re: AHHHHHHHH! Red Sox swept!!!!!!!!

    It's baseball ..... ??

  4. #4
    michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,876

    Re: AHHHHHHHH! Red Sox swept!!!!!!!!

    ha ha ha. So much for repeating. see you next year.

  5. #5
    RK.'s Avatar
    RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    New Mexico
    Posts
    4,443

    Re: AHHHHHHHH! Red Sox swept!!!!!!!!

    The ball is too small to get excited about this game. I mean they don't even kick it for chrise sakes. :lol:

    WWBGD

  6. #6
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: AHHHHHHHH! Red Sox swept!!!!!!!!

    Good.. Hopefully the whiteys take it all and rep the Central! Latley Detroit has won in b-ball.. Chichago might go/win the world series.. We need Minnesota to win something for us! Stanley cup? Super Bowl?

  7. #7
    magicci's Avatar
    magicci is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    oxnard, ca
    Posts
    5,440

    Re: AHHHHHHHH! Red Sox swept!!!!!!!!

    "bono" wrote:
    Wow! I guess red isn't the dominate color...it's white. I'm starting to think that the White Sox will win the world series. What ya'll think? Can yankees get out of the division series, and take compete with the White Sox?
    World Series predictions: White Sox & Cardinals...Sox in 6.
    is that a White Powere Statment??

  8. #8
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: AHHHHHHHH! Red Sox swept!!!!!!!!

    "Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    Good.. Hopefully the whiteys take it all and rep the Central! Latley Detroit has won in b-ball.. Chichago might go/win the world series.. We need Minnesota to win something for us! Stanley cup? Super Bowl?
    Dertoit?

    How about San Antonio for hoops? :razz:

  9. #9
    audioghost is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,005

    Re: AHHHHHHHH! Red Sox swept!!!!!!!!

    LOL....the Yankers are next....Angels look purdy good this offseason...right now it is 8-6...the Halos have 2 on and 0 outs....

    A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

  10. #10
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: AHHHHHHHH! Red Sox swept!!!!!!!!

    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    Good.. Hopefully the whiteys take it all and rep the Central! Latley Detroit has won in b-ball.. Chichago might go/win the world series.. We need Minnesota to win something for us! Stanley cup? Super Bowl?
    Dertoit?

    How about San Antonio for hoops? :razz:



    Yah I know.. I said latley.. Not last year :grin:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Ahhhhhhhh.....that feels better.
    By Zeus in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 01-11-2007, 01:33 PM
  2. Yankees Swept by Royals
    By tjg07 in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-03-2005, 09:56 PM
  3. Swept
    By vikingsalltheway in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-24-2004, 10:20 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •