Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Ahhhhhhhh.....that feels better.

glad to meet you Zeus

vikes2456 is offline Hall of Famer

"Zeus" wrote:
    It's a habit.
    I'm so used to "Zeus" not being available when registering that I just got into being "AWZeus" since that was always available.
    (The AW is from Air Warrior, where I originally donned the nickname as an online persona).

Anywhoo, it's gone, I'm Zeus - or Z - and it feels great, like an old pair of jeans.

=Z=
    WOAH you played Air Warrior, my dad and I used to love that game. Remember //IT\ by any chance?

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"vikes2456" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    It's a habit.
    I'm so used to "Zeus" not being available when registering that I just got into being "AWZeus" since that was always available.
    (The AW is from Air Warrior, where I originally donned the nickname as an online persona).

Anywhoo, it's gone, I'm Zeus - or Z - and it feels great, like an old pair of jeans.

=Z=
    WOAH you played Air Warrior, my dad and I used to love that game. Remember //IT\ by any chance?
    With Air Warrior, it would depend on what host you played on (Gamestorm, Kesmai, AOL, etc.), FR vs. RR and all that.

I don't recall the CPID, however.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Braddock is offline Hall of Famer

"Del" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Del" wrote:
    I don't know if I have ever seen a game that is more gear centered then WOW. I still play it, the wife does too so that makes it easier.

I understand what you mean though, and the sad thing is the majority of players are casual and they make up the base of subscription funds so why does the company not cater to them?
    It's nice that your wife plays, as well.
    Are you married in-game?
    :^)

And I can't say why the EQ or WOW producers don't make more of that type of game-play available.
    I'm sure they have all sorts of data which shows why, but I never seriously entertained the thought of getting into WOW because of the EQ camping experience.

=Z=
    With the exception of the gold farmers there is very minimal camping in wow. There are instanced dungeons.

We are nerdy, but not nerdy enough to get married in game, she has had offers from other players.
    Did you track them down and pwn them? and does WoW cause fights between you two, like "I want to play now!"
    "Well, it's still my turn so beat it"
    "I hate you! I want a divorce"

or do you argue about who's level is higher and who's better?
    Trying to bring rationale to an irrational site

Del Rio Guest

"Braddock" wrote:
    "Del" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Del" wrote:
    I don't know if I have ever seen a game that is more gear centered then WOW. I still play it, the wife does too so that makes it easier.

I understand what you mean though, and the sad thing is the majority of players are casual and they make up the base of subscription funds so why does the company not cater to them?
    It's nice that your wife plays, as well.
    Are you married in-game?
    :^)

And I can't say why the EQ or WOW producers don't make more of that type of game-play available.
    I'm sure they have all sorts of data which shows why, but I never seriously entertained the thought of getting into WOW because of the EQ camping experience.

=Z=
    With the exception of the gold farmers there is very minimal camping in wow. There are instanced dungeons.

We are nerdy, but not nerdy enough to get married in game, she has had offers from other players.
    Did you track them down and pwn them? and does WoW cause fights between you two, like "I want to play now!"

"Well, it's still my turn so beat it"

"I hate you! I want a divorce"

or do you argue about who's level is higher and who's better?
    No we have our own computers. I made her computer for her just so she could play wow. We never fight over the game.

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    It's a habit.

=Z=
    DANG!
    I always thought that it stood for AssWipe!

Just kidding!!!!
    Lol!
    I always have just ignored the AW, but its still much easier on the eyes without it.

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"Del" wrote:
    No we have our own computers. I made her computer for her just so she could play wow. We never fight over the game.
    Do you ever ninja-loot her?

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Del Rio Guest

"Zeus" wrote:
    "Del" wrote:
    Do you ever ninja-loot her?

=Z=
    No she gives all the loot to me and I sell it on the AH and she takes all my money.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123