Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

ahhhhh.... summer

The mosquitos haven't been too bad for me yet, it's not like I live in the deep woods or anything. Believe it or not (I'm not defending Wisconsin) but they really have cities here, with running water too!! I still hate Wisconsin though. I wish I wasn't such a sucker for a girl!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

ahhhhh.... summer

how'd you get the crap end out of it VKG, how come she didn't move to MN??

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

ahhhhh.... summer

She just needed to be closer to her family. That's really what it comes down to! When we first moved here, her parents said that we could stay at there house until we got jobs and saved up some money to get a place of our own, rent free!! So that was tough to pass up for obvious reasons. Neither one of us are the type of person that could deal with that long distance relationship thing either, so it really was a pretty decision to make! It's tough being 5 hours from "home" but I guess I can handle being away from my family easier than she can being away from hers!! I tell her all the time though, someday we're moving to Minnesota, because I will be a season ticket holder someday!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123