Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

ahhhhh.... summer

"vegasvike" wrote:
    mosquitos huh? I was thinkin of moving out to MN but I don't know about the nuclear winters I've heard about
    Here in North Dakota, there was a week in January with days getting as low as -50 out with the wind chill, BRR. I hate winter...

owensforpres is offline Pro-Bowler

ahhhhh.... summer

this is going to be the worst summer
    699966daa73d890a9f6ec440ad82bccc

josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame

ahhhhh.... summer

"kramer9guy" wrote:
    Ditto vegasvike...It hasn't rained here in Albuquerque in about three months. It is very dry and very hot. I can't wait for the fall. Football and nice weather. This summer heat is too much. But hey, I won't beeyatch. Like I've said before, I grew up in Wisconsin. I wouldn't trade a New Mexican summer for a Wisconsin winter in a million years. :sunny:
    I have a sister that lives in Phoenix. Her two children couldn't believe that it rains enough where I live that we can grow grass without having to water it. The part that I find amazing is that during the "winter", the suburb they live in will bring in trucks of snow from the mountains, and dump it in a big pile in the middle of a park so that the kids can play in the snow (in shorts and t-shirts).

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

ahhhhh.... summer

hahaha... I would love snow if I could play in it with shorts and t-shirts. What I hate is the -50 degree weather that we have to deal with. Other then that I love the changing seasons, I wouldn't want to live somewhere that always had nice weather.

gpete13 is offline Starter

ahhhhh.... summer

I am looking forward to being a snow bird, spend my summer in PA and my winters in FL.

I do like the fall most of any season though.

little redhead is offline Asst. Coach

ahhhhh.... summer

I have lived in Minnesota the majority of my life. I did live in Phoenix briefly and hated it so much I had to come back. I missed everything about minnesota the nice people and the changing seasons. Yes we do get some dang cold days in the winter but that is only a few days out of the whole winter so I can put up with it for those few days as I know if won't last too long. Haven't you heard the phrase if you don't like the weather in minnesota wait a day and it will change that couldn't be more true this spring and summer so far are prime examples this is only one of the few places where you can have 90 degree weather one day and the next day or so it is almost down in the 30's. I love summer here getting out on the lakes and going to the cabin and sitting around the campfire drinking some beers. I love this state. Fall is awesome here too. I really could do without the vulture sized mosquitos though not only are they a pain in the butt, but now you can actually die from getting bit by one of the little bastards if they carry west nile. Yeah with all the rain we have had this year I hear what you are saying about yard work, yard work and more yard work I have mowed my lawn so many times this year already I don't want to do it anymore.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

ahhhhh.... summer

I would love to be back in Minny!! I live in Wisconsin now, which isn't really all that different, but there is just something about the great state of Minnesota!! Then I would have to deal with all the moronic packer fans out there too!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

ahhhhh.... summer

Nope wisconsin not that much different then minnesota with the one exception you mentioned the Packer Fans. Ah so you get to smell like deepwoods off all summer long. Boy I cannot express enough how cool it is to smell like bug spray I mean what a good way to attract the opposite sex smelling like mosquito repellent.

purplehorn is offline Hall of Famer

ahhhhh.... summer

Yes besides icy hot; deep woods off is my favorite
    aphrodisiac.
    Green Bay police station toilet stolen.

Cops say they have nothing to go on.

ahhhhh.... summer

Yeah I suppose Icy Hot smells alot like ben gay. I know that scent turns me on.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast