Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

ahhhhh.... summer

A topic that we haven't really talked about. Other then it being in the way of a new football season, summer is great!

What do you guys do in the summer? I know we have some teachers on here who have summer break along with the kids, but for the rest of us working stiffs, what do you do when you have time to enjoy the weather?

Myself... I enjoy laying out in the sun and taking advantage of rays, going to the beach, fishing, and anything else where I can soak up the sun!

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

ahhhhh.... summer

Checking out the CFL games , going out to party's and drinking. Taking spring/summer courses at the University of Calgary and working as a chef in an Italian restaurant.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

vegasvike is offline Hall of Famer

ahhhhh.... summer

Hey TRIED maybe it's ahhh, for you but I'm getting 110 degrees of DRYYYYYY heat! So I'm like DAMMMN!!!!
    Thanks for the sig Pack93z

I love when you take breaks from plucking your unibrow and grunting/slapping to makes posts in this forum

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

ahhhhh.... summer

:laughing3: hahaha sucks for you. I'm in MN so it gets really hot and humid during the summer, but its been pretty mild so far this year. Just be thankful that you don't have all the mosquitos that eat you alive!!!

ahhhhh.... summer

Ditto vegasvike...It hasn't rained here in Albuquerque in about three months. It is very dry and very hot. I can't wait for the fall. Football and nice weather. This summer heat is too much. But hey, I won't bitch. Like I've said before, I grew up in Wisconsin. I wouldn't trade a New Mexican summer for a Wisconsin winter in a million years. :sunny:
    Even babies know the difference.

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

ahhhhh.... summer

HAhahahaha sucks for all you guys, nice weather in the 80's with the occassional showers and trade winds and plenty of time to cruise at the beach. :thumbleft:
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

ahhhhh.... summer

Oh my gosh i had no idea there was another guy her from new mexico this is great, i'm about 70 miles outside of alb, place called grants and yes its very dry it sucks, i seen some pictures of mini camps in minnesota and the country was buetifully green, hope to someday get up there

ahhhhh.... summer

yardwork yuardwork yardwork. oh, and hv, you suck...lol
    "ted nugent called. he wants his shirt back."-george clooney, ocean s eleven

VKG4LFE is online now Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

ahhhhh.... summer

Well, I'm one of the teachers you are refering to tnt, and all I do is coach baseball in Wisconsin!! Haven't had to do a whole lot of that though because it seems to rain 6 out of days here!! Drives me crazy, hopefully it is just a sign of things to come, like he packers having a dismal year!! I'm hoping!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

vegasvike is offline Hall of Famer

ahhhhh.... summer

mosquitos huh? I was thinkin of moving out to MN but I don't know about the nuclear winters I've heard about
    Thanks for the sig Pack93z

I love when you take breaks from plucking your unibrow and grunting/slapping to makes posts in this forum

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast