Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21
  1. #1
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Adrian Peterson's brother arrested for robbery

    [size=13pt]Peterson's brother arrested for robbery[/size]

    The Associated Press - Tuesday, May 08, 2007

    A younger brother of Adrian Peterson, the Minnesota Vikings first-round pick in this year's NFL draft, was jailed in Cleveland County on two felony charges.....

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  2. #2
    shockzilla's Avatar
    shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Posts
    6,204
    Blog Entries
    29

    Re: Adrian Peterson's brother arrested for robbery

    Hopefully that kid gets some help to straighten out his life, if it is in fact true...
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

  3. #3
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: Adrian Peterson's brother arrested for robbery

    "shockzilla" wrote:
    Hopefully that kid gets some help to straighten out his life, if it is in fact true...
    What do you mean, if it's true?

    It's from the Associated Press, not some PFT Rumor Mill or blog.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  4. #4
    digital420's Avatar
    digital420 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Ancient Korinthia
    Posts
    2,541

    Re: Adrian Peterson's brother arrested for robbery

    Police say they arrested Peterson and Parker after receiving a suspicious person call that led officers to Parker's residence. The men were transported to Cleveland County jail Monday night.

    how does that link th em to the scene?
    and arn't people still innocent until proven guilty? not saying he dind't do it.. but not saying he did do it either.


    DiGiTaL

    "We tried to stick with it, but there was a point where we were beating our head against a wall," Seattle Coach Mora talking about running at the Williams Wall

  5. #5
    shockzilla's Avatar
    shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Posts
    6,204
    Blog Entries
    29

    Re: Adrian Peterson's brother arrested for robbery

    "singersp" wrote:
    "shockzilla" wrote:
    Hopefully that kid gets some help to straighten out his life, if it is in fact true...
    What do you mean, if it's true?

    It's from the Associated Press, not some PFT Rumor Mill or blog.
    [quote author=digital420]arn't people still innocent until proven guilty?[/quote]
    What he said...
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

  6. #6
    PurplePowerPunch is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    456

    Re: Adrian Peterson's brother arrested for robbery

    :-\ As long as it wasn't "AD" it's all good.
    They never had a father figure in their lives tho.
    Their father did 10 to 15 years in prison.
    It's tough growing up wit no one to look up to.

    ALL DAY!!!

  7. #7
    digital420's Avatar
    digital420 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Ancient Korinthia
    Posts
    2,541

    Re: Adrian Peterson's brother arrested for robbery

    "PurplePowerPunch" wrote:
    :-\ As long as it wasn't "AD" it's all good.
    They never had a father figure in their lives tho.
    Their father did 10 to 15 years in prison.
    It's tough growing up wit no one to look up to.
    there's lots of people in that same situation.. i can't see this being an excuse for illegeal activity..


    i still want to see hard evidence saying.. hey his fingerprints are on the door handle.
    or the guys security camera caught their faces.. i still don't understand.. suspecious person call.

    DiGiTaL

    "We tried to stick with it, but there was a point where we were beating our head against a wall," Seattle Coach Mora talking about running at the Williams Wall

  8. #8
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,601
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Adrian Peterson's brother arrested for robbery

    "digital420" wrote:
    "PurplePowerPunch" wrote:
    :-\ As long as it wasn't "AD" it's all good.
    They never had a father figure in their lives tho.
    Their father did 10 to 15 years in prison.
    It's tough growing up wit no one to look up to.
    there's lots of people in that same situation.. i can't see this being an excuse for illegeal activity..


    i still want to see hard evidence saying.. hey his fingerprints are on the door handle.
    or the guys security camera caught their faces.. i still don't understand.. suspecious person call.

    DiGiTaL
    The hard evidence is most likely the victim IDing them and possibly the cops finding the victim's money on them.

    "The victim told police he heard loud knocks on his door. When he opened the door, a man hit him in the face and someone else took his money."

    The suspicious person call is simply the blotter entry name for whatever led the police to the brother's house.
    It could have been something as blatant as them bragging about the robbery within earshot of someone else, or something as subtle as the victim's neighbor seeing them hanging around the victim's house.
    It could have also been an anonymous tip to crimestoppers.

    They weren't arrested just because of a suspicious person call.
    The call just pointed the police to them.

    On a different note... who cares?
    It wasn't AD.
    It was his brother.
    We don't even know how much involvement AD had with his brother, whether it is a half brother ot not, whether or not he even lived with AD growing up.
    This is pretty much a nothing story that got picked up by the AP because of who Peterson is.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  9. #9
    whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,535

    Re: Adrian Peterson's brother arrested for robbery

    He just lost a half brother a few months ago and I believe that he had a brother die when he was just a youngen too.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

  10. #10
    BloodyHorns82's Avatar
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,691

    Re: Adrian Peterson's brother arrested for robbery

    I'm just surprised to here that a brother of a recent high first round draft choice has to rob somebody for cash.
    You'd think big bro would be shelling out fist fulls.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Adrian Peterson's areas of improvement
    By HEY in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 10-14-2008, 07:24 AM
  2. After two weeks off, Adrian Peterson's still got it
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-04-2007, 07:51 AM
  3. Adrian Peterson's Injury: NOT ACL
    By PurpleMafia in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 178
    Last Post: 11-19-2007, 07:19 PM
  4. Adrian Peterson's - Contract
    By Vikes in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-11-2007, 02:28 AM
  5. Wisconsin couple arrested in samurai sword robbery
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-17-2007, 12:11 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •