Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Bdubya is offline Star Spokesman

Re: accuracy +golf ball= humor

If it did indeed happen, its a dick move to shoot golf balls at an animal that did nothing to you, and if it didn't happen, you could have created a better story.
    MC's run away when I kick it
    They act so chicken, they should come with a large drink and a biscuit
    -Canibus

gpless05 is offline Starter

i dont know if why you get affend when i talk about me hitting an antelope.....lol it was a GOLF BALL, not a bowling ball...he didnt even really seem to care. in fact....it ran for 20 yards and stop to eat grass......antelope are infested over in northwestern wyoming...you guys getting all mad are making me belive u guys are tree huggers...and yes i really did hit it...it wasnt no lie i made up. people need to learn to have a since of humor.
    [img]http//i6.photobucket.com/albums/y217/SkolPepper11/thefraycopy.jpg[/img]

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

Originally, I posted a bit of a minor rant here...I've decided against doing so.

What's funny to one isn't funny to all - keep that in mind before going off the deep end and insulting everyone who doesn't see the humor in your actions.

Caine

Prophet Guest

"singersp" wrote:
    From the Wyomong Tribune Eagle;

posted June 3, 2006
    10:48 pm
    j.anders@wyomingtrib.com

[size=18px]Full Article: Family of five injured after vehicle hits antelope fleeing local golf course[/size]
    :shock: :lol:

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"gpless05" wrote:
    i dont know if why you get affend when i talk about me hitting an antelope.....lol it was a GOLF BALL, not a bowling ball...he didnt even really seem to care. in fact....it ran for 20 yards and stop to eat grass......antelope are infested over in northwestern wyoming...you guys getting all mad are making me belive u guys are tree huggers...and yes i really did hit it...it wasnt no lie i made up. people need to learn to have a since of humor.
    Note to self: Never go to zoo with gpless05. :grin:

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

Trust me, we used to cut across a golf course to walk to high school, my buddy got hit in the head with a golf ball one day. He ended up with stitches and a knot the size of an egg.....I'm sure it could hurt that animal also.

Really not a cool thing to do, thats why they have flags on poles stuck into little holes on the ground to aim for....

Next time try that, that small hole is really much more of a challenge also, and it doesn't even move......

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

gpless05 is offline Starter

"VikingNed" wrote:
    Trust me, we used to cut across a golf course to walk to high school, my buddy got hit in the head with a golf ball one day. He ended up with stitches and a knot the size of an egg.....I'm sure it could hurt that animal also.

Really not a cool thing to do, thats why they have flags on poles stuck into little holes on the ground to aim for....

Next time try that, that small hole is really much more of a challenge also, and it doesn't even move......
    lol dang that must have sucked viking ned...i regret i even posted this...i guess some poeple dont see the humor in which other people do...next time ill make sure when i post something it will be interesting or funny to all. sorry about that
    [img]http//i6.photobucket.com/albums/y217/SkolPepper11/thefraycopy.jpg[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12