Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    happy camper is offline Team Alumni

Re: A7X AND COHEED..

I dunno Cajun, it seems as if any bad blood between members has been settled in this thread with the exception of one bad apple. (blvdnights05)
    "There is good and there is evil. And evil must be punished. Even in the face of Armageddon I will not compromise."

LuckyVike is offline Team Alumni

After reading the quotes in Cajun's post, I've decided not to read the rest of the thread in fear I'll snap on someone. I'd just like to say that slipknot and gwar rock.
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"happy camper" wrote:
    I dunno Cajun, it seems as if any bad blood between members has been settled in this thread with the exception of one bad apple. (blvdnights05)
    Yeah, but even that is STILL more heated than the locked thread ever got...my post here was MORE a commentary on the locked thread (which I didn't get to post in and thought was a very promising and potentially productive discussion on a sensitive issue)...but nevermind that.

BTW, congrats on the .6 G post! Onward to the 1 G!!! :grin:

Congrats to LuckyVike on the 1.8 G post as well! Onward to the 2 G level!!! :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

duffVIkEs is offline Pro-Bowler

"blvdnights05" wrote:
    ban me if youd like but im not apologizing to that hillbilly ***, i know that the things i said were i guess a little harsh considering the fact it was about music and everyone has different taste in music and all that kaka del toro but whatever thats just how i feel and i know its my opinion but whatever, and to duffvikes save your money man cause pelican and dredg are only on the east coast leg of the tour so they arent playing any west coast dates, im going this monday and im going to have to sit there listening to a bunch of kaka del toro before the tones come on well atreyu is pretty good but nothing too special
    Good thing I decided not to go or else i would of found out the hard way.
    Suicide notes and butterfly kisses was pretty good, but i didn't like the curse much.

Caj I made an effort to try and not to offend KMK.

"blvdnights05" wrote:
    ban me if youd like but im not apologizing to that hillbilly ***, i know that the things i said were i guess a little harsh considering the fact it was about music and everyone has different taste in music and all that kaka del toro but whatever thats just how i feel and i know its my opinion but whatever, and to duffvikes save your money man cause pelican and dredg are only on the east coast leg of the tour so they arent playing any west coast dates, im going this monday and im going to have to sit there listening to a bunch of kaka del toro before the tones come on well atreyu is pretty good but nothing too special
    Suicide notes and butterfly kisses was pretty good, but i didn't like the curse much.

Caj I made an effort to try to not offend KMK.

"blvdnights05" wrote:

Caj I made an effort to try and not offend KMK.

So good you had to say it THREE times! :lol:

I was referring to the highlighted term...its etymology is based on a derogatory term that was altered to initially insult whites who idolized and imitated many of their favorite music artists despite being of a different race than those artists...the blow may have been softened over the years, but it still is usually not used in a complementary fashion!

GreenBaySlackers is offline Star Spokesman

"cajunvike" wrote:

I was referring to the highlighted term...its etymology is based on a derogatory term that was altered to initially insult whites who idolized and imitated many of their favorite music artists despite being of a different race than those artists...the blow may have been softened over the years, but it still is usually not used in a complementary fashion!
    and the endoplasticityof the sperical mass is equal to the absolute value of the negative cosine of x.

sorry, your post made me want to post some nonsensical jargon... (so this is what it feels like to be 95.67 % insane... :lol: :lol: )

(lots of big words, thats the reason for this post, reading it a again i kinda come off as a dick if you don't know i'm kidding)

"GreenBaySlackers" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:

and the endoplasticityof the sperical mass is equal to the absolute value of the negative cosine of x.

sorry, your post made me want to post some nonsensical jargon... (so this is what it feels like to be 95.67 % insane... :lol: :lol: )

(lots of big words, thats the reason for this post, reading it a again i kinda come off as a slick willy if you don't know i'm kidding)
    wurd

:lol:

GreenBaySlackers is offline Star Spokesman

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "GreenBaySlackers" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:

(lots of big words, thats the reason for this post, reading it a again i kinda come off as a slick willy if you don't know i'm kidding)
    wurd

:lol:
    hey, i've been really good about wurds lately... so many times i've wanted to post it, but i've held back. i'm a recovering wurdaholic.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678