Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

Re: A7X AND COHEED..

"Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    Not a big fan..

Coheed is sweet.. I don't know how I would react at a live show though.. Do u just stand there? Can't really do much.. I like them though.. Got thier song on myspace now

I can't stand A7X or whatever though.. Worst metal band ever.. And that song on Madden blows!
    umm... You mosh... Like any other show.. What do you do at a KMK show?

Please.. Don't say that A7X is a bad metal band. Even in Bat country.. Listen to the solo in the middle. That is some pretty good guitar. Please stop listening to cRAP before you judge.

happy camper is offline Team Alumni

Also to say that M. Shadows voice is nasally and say that you are a coheed fan makes no sense at all. Claudio has one of the weirdest voices on the face of the earth.
    Well, for one, I'm not a big Coheed fan. I used to like them alot.

But, there is a definate difference in Claudios voice and Shadow's voice. Claudios is nasely because that's how his voice is. Shadow's voice is nasely because he cant sing. His vocals on Waking the Fallen were great. But now on City of Evil, listen to "Strength of the World" and listen to the chorus.. he sounds terrible. And they know it too.. because when they play live, the guitar players sing the real singing parts and Shadows does the yelling and choarse parts.

The nasely vocals do not appear on every song on City of Evil. I'm guessing mostly due to the fact that during the chorus of some of the songs, you can hear definate harmonics where there are two people singing at the same time to cover up Shadow's voice.
    "There is good and there is evil. And evil must be punished. Even in the face of Armageddon I will not compromise."

MrGopher16 is offline Hall of Famer

"PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    "Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    Not a big fan..

Coheed is sweet.. I don't know how I would react at a live show though.. Do u just stand there? Can't really do much.. I like them though.. Got thier song on myspace now

I can't stand A7X or whatever though.. Worst metal band ever.. And that song on Madden blows!

Please.. Don't say that A7X is a bad metal band. Even in Bat country.. Listen to the solo in the middle. That is some pretty good guitar. Please stop listening to cRAP before you judge.
    You do realize that when people say a band sucks or that they're bad it's just their own opinion right? Music is all about personal preference, and trying to change or tell people their preference is wrong is pretty much useless.
    ;-)

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

"Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    Not a big fan..

Wow dude.. Relax.. WTF is ur deal?

I wasn't dissing Coheed at all.. All I know is I couldn't mosh to Coheed..

And my friend has some Avenged.. And I seriously don't like them.. I like some rock and Avenged doesn't come close to any of it.. It's my opinion u don't gotta tell me to quit listening to rap i'll listen to what I want..

The guitar part in the middle is pretty good yah.. And I agree it is thier worst song that i've heard.. But still I can't get into them.. Thier older stuff is better but this guy isn't a good singer at all..

Sorry if I upset ya man.. Just relax.. It's just music!

:roll:

V4L

"MrGopher16" wrote:
    "Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    Not a big fan..

You do realize that when people say a band sucks or that they're bad it's just their own opinion right? Music is all about personal preference, and trying to change or tell people their preference is wrong is pretty much useless.
    Exactly.. People get way too upset over peoples music preference.. It's kinda funny really

And the only reason I said they are the worst metal band is because they are still concidered a metal band yet they really aren't metal.. But I spose there is worse..

I know he can't sing metal anymore but still.. Im not a big rock fan.. And I know they have talent.. Im just not into them

MrGopher16 is offline Hall of Famer

"Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    Jesus crist dude.. Relax.. WTF is ur deal?

And my friend has some Avenged.. And I seriously don't like them.. I like some rock and Avenged doesn't come close to any of it.. It's my opinion u don't gotta tell me to quit listening to rap i'll listen to what I want..

The guitar part in the middle is pretty good yah.. And I agree it is thier worst song that i've heard.. But still I can't get into them.. Thier older stuff is better but this guy isn't a good singer at all..

lol Vikez...if you're going to use the Lord's name in vain...at least spell his name right.
    ;-)

V4L

Lol yah I noticed that too.. I just went and changed it to wow.. Cuz I shouldn't be using that name anyway

Lotza is offline Team Alumni

sorrry man. i d ont't like a7x that much.

but Coheed owns.

should be a good show!

take some pics man!

Go vikes!!

happy camper is offline Team Alumni

somethin tells me we should start another "Band reccomendation thread" part 2! :lol:
    "There is good and there is evil. And evil must be punished. Even in the face of Armageddon I will not compromise."

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

"Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    "Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    Not a big fan..

Wow dude.. Relax.. WTF is ur deal?

Yeah I know music is preference. I didn't realize how stupid my post sounded until I looked back at it. Also some fag was annoying me at school at the same time so I was a little riled up. Sorry. You know how I am about people dissing my music. I get it all the time.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast