Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

Re: A7X AND COHEED..

"WilliamsonOfTroy" wrote:
    Coheed wrote almost like a Novel Comic book....and they tell the story of it through the music. Every song has to do with the comic book.
    Yeah.. if you listen to the entire album it's like they are telling a story throughout. Kind of interesting..

MrGopher16 is offline Hall of Famer

At first when i saw this thread title i thought it was going to be more of BBQ's craziness...lol :lol:
    ;-)

DarrinNelsonguy is offline Team Alumni

Never heard of either of them before.
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn t work hard."

happy camper is offline Team Alumni

I've seen Coheed twice. Maybe three times? I dunno. They are decent live. I met Claudio after the first time. He signed my hat. I don't enjoy Coheed as much as I used to. But they're good. Live show is a little boring.

Avenged Sevenfold.. ugh.. Waking the Fallen is one of my favorite albums ever. But, City of Evil is alright at best. His vocals SUCK now. The nasley vocals kill it. Saw them live once. They were pretty good. Although, I hate how during all the real "singing" parts, the guitar players have to sing it because the singer cant really hit it.

Head Automatica.. one of my favorite bands. Saw them live once, it was one of the best, if not the best, shows ive ever seen. Daryl is such a cool cat onstage. It was at the Ascot Room in Minneapolis.. one of my very favorite venues to watch small time bands.

I'll probably check it out.. for Head Automatica. The other bands could provide a decent nights entertainment.
    "There is good and there is evil. And evil must be punished. Even in the face of Armageddon I will not compromise."

oh yeah..

Head Automatica -

www.myspace.com/headautomatica
    "There is good and there is evil. And evil must be punished. Even in the face of Armageddon I will not compromise."

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Not a big fan..

Coheed is sweet.. I don't know how I would react at a live show though.. Do u just stand there? Can't really do much.. I like them though.. Got thier song on myspace now

I can't stand A7X or whatever though.. Worst metal band ever.. And that song on Madden blows!

"Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    Not a big fan..

Coheed is sweet.. I don't know how I would react at a live show though.. Do u just stand there? Can't really do much.. I like them though.. Got thier song on myspace now

I can't stand A7X or whatever though.. Worst metal band ever.. And that song on Madden blows!
    There's much worse metal bands than Avenged Sevenfold. Much much much worse. There's metal out there that's so bad.. it would make your head explode.

Edit: The Minnesota date for the show is 5/8 - Maplewood, MN @ Myth

Anyone know where that is? Or how good that venue is?

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"happy camper" wrote:
    oh yeah..

Head Automatica -

www.myspace.com/headautomatica
    Sounds like the perfect woman to come home to! :evil4:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

"happy camper" wrote:
    "Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    Not a big fan..

There's much worse metal bands than Avenged Sevenfold. Much much much worse. There's metal out there that's so bad.. it would make your head explode.

Edit: The Minnesota date for the show is 5/8 - Maplewood, MN @ Myth

Anyone know where that is? Or how good that venue is?
    I completely agree. If you appreciate the actual instruments that the people are playing then you will like avenged sevenfold or coheed and cambria. Also to say that M. Shadows voice is nasally and say that you are a coheed fan makes no sense at all. Claudio has one of the weirdest voices on the face of the earth.

Synyster and Zachy are two incrediible guitarists.

Never really heard head automatica. I will have to check them out..

It just pisses me off when people say that a band "sucks" when the only song they have heard is Bat Country, probably one of their worst songs. :roll:

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"Webby" wrote:
    "WBLVikeBabe" wrote:
    Sorry PPE, never heard of them. But that's awesome that they are going to be in your town. Trust me when my favorite bands are in town I am super pumped as well. Hope you have a good time!
    But I don't think Air Supply and the BeeGees are touring together anymore! :lol:

:wink:
    Yes they are...they just had the taxidermist implant a small speaker in the mouth of the dead BeeGee and they prop him up behind the other two BeeGees and pipe his old voice tracks through the speaker in his mouth. The paleness of the dead guy is kinda eerie, but they have never sounded better! :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast