Re: =(

how about oilers < redwings
    "the only diffrence between suicide and martyrdom is the press coverage"
    Tender Branson

Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired

"Vikefanman2000" wrote:
    Sorry...I got a little confused there!
    Mr. Milwaukie....DirecTV bud...or a local pub!

Vikes_King....same offer to you....if you want a VCR, just let me know....
    haha, we'll see, appreciate the offer, i should have hte one my brother took from me around here somewhere... just have to find it / tapes..im out of date w/ the whole DVR thingy

football > work/life/everything else.
    that and i hate my job =)

Now to test if you are really Canadian....

Football >, =, or < Beer
    as an american.
    football = beer.

http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

I'm going to be mad if I missed out on StreamTV waiting for the season to start before I got it!!!

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

"Vikes_King" wrote:
    i just realised that since the game is on at 12 this sunday.. theres a good chance i'll miss at least half of it
    >

there are 11 games this season where we play at noon, i normally get off work the earliest at 1:30 on sundays
    > > >

going to have to invest in a radio i guess............
    get a new job
    ;D

TIVO. Best investment I ever made.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

"poult" wrote:
    well, living in milwaukee i know im going to miss atleast half the games, since they wont be shown here at all.......
    so count yourself lucky you get to atleast see some of it....

I hear ya, I live 30 minutes north of milwaukee and I get to see just a handful of games each year.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

"poult" wrote:
    if the vikes games were actually on the air here, id just DVR them.......
    but since they arent......
    do you understand now?

I feel you're pain man.. I live in Wisconsin as well and will most of the games this season.. I did a stupid thing this spring.. When I moved into my new house, I switched from Direct TV, to Dish Network.. I asked the lady if they had the NFL Package for all the games, and she said yes..

Well, needless to say, they don't have the package and here I sit.. Lst season I was able to watch all Viking games, and now I will be lucky if I see 5.. The sad thing is, whenever the dam Packers are on at 12:00, they don't show any other game.. It is pathetic to have to watch a Packer game every dam week.. I would rather go to the dentist, get a root canal with no medication, then go directly to the hospital and get my balls snipped then to watch a Packer game every week..

Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired

well, basically i just had to turn on the radio there to KFAN, even though everyone yelled at me since they were listening to a song, but i said i'd either turn it back and go home and watch it, or stay and listen to it =)

http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese

mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame

"VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    "poult" wrote:
    if the vikes games were actually on the air here, id just DVR them.......
    but since they arent......
    do you understand now?

I feel you're pain man.. I live in Wisconsin as well and will most of the games this season.. I did a stupid thing this spring.. When I moved into my new house, I switched from Direct TV, to Dish Network.. I asked the lady if they had the NFL Package for all the games, and she said yes..

Well, needless to say, they don't have the package and here I sit.. Lst season I was able to watch all Viking games, and now I will be lucky if I see 5.. The sad thing is, whenever the dam Packers are on at 12:00, they don't show any other game.. It is pathetic to have to watch a Packer game every dam week.. I would rather go to the dentist, get a root canal with no medication, then go directly to the hospital and get my balls snipped then to watch a Packer game every week..

Now that is FUNNY STUFF right there !!
    You believed her ....

;D
    But on the same note, I do feed your pain.
    I live in Tampa and have to listen to all the Buc's Shiat all the time .... It should quiet down now though since they are 0-2 !!!!
    HELL YA .... F#$K THE BUC'S !!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12