Thread: a.

4Vikings is offline Waterboy

a.

abc.

FedjeViking is offline Ring of Fame

Re: Should the tax payers pay for the new stadium?

Because the complex that is planned will be profitable to both Wilf and the citizens of MN, both should invest in it.
    Wilf will have a profit as long as he is in MN.
    The citizens will have a very long term profit from it in jobs, tourism, tax revenue, etc.

If I were a citizen of MN I would have no problem paying a little extra tax because of the increase in the standard of living in my community.
    [move]"Our day WILL come!! I just hope I LIVE long enough to see it!"[/move]

MensaTice is offline Star Spokesman

If someone isn't willing to buck up and put their tax dollars toward the stadium not only should they never, under any circumstances utter one complaint about the team leaving, they should just move out of the state. In my opinion someone unwilling to help out the community and put public money toward this is a horrible person. The cheapass people of this state are slowly making Minnesota a second class state. It makes me sick. I truly believe exactly as I just stated. Pay up or get the f*ck out. And rot in hell after you die a painful death. I'm so sick of this issue. Absolutely pathetic on all levels that this state can't/won't get this done.

It should be noted that this post is from an employee of public education

[color=red]

JDante is offline Rookie

i actually dont care since i moved from minny two years ago! vegas woot woot!
    Yea.

DCPologirl is offline Team Alumni

Re: a.

I am torn on this issue.....we are dealing with a similar situation with the baseball stadium here

DCPologirl:Maybe Randy will make Aaron Brooks look better......roflmao Del Rio: I guarantee he will

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"DCPologirl" wrote:
    I am torn on this issue.....we are dealing with a similar situation with the baseball stadium here
    Except that MLB FINALLY signed the deal yesterday...AND if they would sell the DANG team to one of the ownership groups (preferably the Malik group since one of my firm's partners is in the group) then the new owners would step up and spend whatever is necessary to give Washington a winning team...because they all KNOW that Washington is a GOLD MINE for sports right now...especially baseball !!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

DCPologirl is offline Team Alumni

very true...

DCPologirl:Maybe Randy will make Aaron Brooks look better......roflmao Del Rio: I guarantee he will