Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Is it...

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Is it...

TNT, nice to have you back, hope you stick around this time....

VikingNed

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

"WBLVikeBabe" wrote:
    TNT you need to check out the "cheer up women's Vikes fans" thread!
    I've been meaning to, but thats one I need to check out at home, I don't think work would appreciate that one too much!!

I'm here for good again Ned... ya'll be sick of me again soon enough :lol:

and Whack... I'll make sure to get on that one this weekend! :twisted:

wyorob is offline Starter

Who, where and what is going on. Missing out on the TNT thing??

Thanks PurplePeopleEaters for the sig AWSOME!!

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

Welcome back TNT!! You've been gone so long you should go for a free beer so we can properly welcome you back.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

"wyorob" wrote:
    TNT is me. I've been apart of this site for quite a while now. I had to be a way for a while, but I'm back now, so you'll get to know me!

wyorob is offline Starter

"triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    "wyorob" wrote:
    TNT is me. I've been apart of this site for quite a while now. I had to be a way for a while, but I'm back now, so you'll get to know me!
    I hope so, you sound like a lot of fun and for me being new here I am just learning the ropes but love it all so far. Life long viking fan now living in Wyoming and all they talk here is Broncos and I can not stand it....RED KNECKS!!!!

Thanks PurplePeopleEaters for the sig AWSOME!!

"wyorob" wrote:
    "wyorob" wrote:
    I hope so, you sound like a lot of fun and for me being new here I am just learning the ropes but love it all so far. Life long viking fan now living in Wyoming and all they talk here is Broncos and I can not stand it....RED KNECKS!!!!
    Welcome to the site. I missed it dearly while I was away. You'll find great people and great talk here.

josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame

Its good to be back. I can't believe how long I've been away!!! So long that I'm not even a mod anymore!!!! How sad!

I'm looking forward to baseball season too. Hoping to catch a few Twins/White Sox games this year. I just hope I don't get beat down in S. Chicago!
    TNT, I still see your name listed as a mod in a bunch of the forums. Oh, and watch out for those Sox fans. They're especially rabid this year. I listen to a lot of the local sports talk, and they're comin' out of the woodwork.

"josdin00" wrote:
    Its good to be back. I can't believe how long I've been away!!! So long that I'm not even a mod anymore!!!! How sad!

I'm looking forward to baseball season too. Hoping to catch a few Twins/White Sox games this year. I just hope I don't get beat down in S. Chicago!
    TNT, I still see your name listed as a mod in a bunch of the forums. Oh, and watch out for those Sox fans. They're especially rabid this year. I listen to a lot of the local sports talk, and they're comin' out of the woodwork.
    Webby just added me back yesterday! He still loves me! :lol:

I totally have to watch out for the Sox fans... but I also have to remember to keep my big mouth shut. At the agency I work for here we have the Sox account and do a lot of their travel. I have to play all nicey nicey :evil: I'm hoping to make it to the south side this summer and watch the Twins beat their jiggly butts!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345