Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

Re: 98' Vikings Top 5

the 1999 rams had the best offense ever..there was not a single game where anybody came even close to slowing down their offense
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

Way too many what if's.........
    I ll be dead and cold before I m green and gold

Thanks to PPE for sig

"olson_10" wrote:
    the 1999 rams had the best offense ever..there was not a single game where anybody came even close to slowing down their offense
    The 1998 Vikings scored the MOST points in NFL HISTORY !!!!!!

The 1999 Lambs DIDN'T score more than the 1998 Vikings......
    I ll be dead and cold before I m green and gold

Thanks to PPE for sig

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "VikingNed" wrote:
    Out of all the years ive been a viking fan, and thats going back to the mid 60's, I truly believed in my heart that "98" was our year to win the super bowl. That was up to the minute when when Anderson missed the field goal against the Falcons in the NFC Championship game. Once that happened, I had a feeling that was the end of our dream season, and thats exactly what happened.

But I do have another good feeling inside of me lately that we are on the path to something really speical, in the near future.

I have a strong belief, we will be again, representing the NFC in a Super Bowl within the next 3 years, or sooner.........
    Here, here!!! :grin:
    Ned: When and/if you get that bad feeling, please let us know. I would like to prepare myself. I dont believe that I could live through another end like 1998.

jonnyb is offline Rookie

every time this discussion is brought up i completley kills any mood i am in and sends me into a state of severe depression. What great season... that list was bs, by the way. the '98 vikes were the greatest offence ever. as someone has said, they could score on any play, literaly. heres to 06. go vikes

i lost 100 dollars and had to shovel four sidewalks, cause i lost some bets, but i am not gonna lie i cried, i balled, im a big guy, grown man, but i balled, granted i was 10 when it happened, i sitll choke up to this day........
    Can Someone please Hook me up with a Sig

Bdubya is offline Star Spokesman

I kind of feel bad now for even bringing it up. So many sad memories associated with that team
    MC's run away when I kick it
    They act so chicken, they should come with a large drink and a biscuit
    -Canibus

there are a lot, but there was also the whole year that i got to smile everyone monday morning, in class, instead of being razzed and hazed by my classmates, when i said moss would be ROY, and eeryone said he was trouble, i got to shut them up, but yeah the 98 yikes is a rough subject.........theres not many starters left from that team, i can only think of............BIRK wow really shows u how quick a team changes, that was 7 seasons ago, and BIRK is the only one, anybody else know anyone
    Can Someone please Hook me up with a Sig

"nextvikingsstar" wrote:
    there are a lot, but there was also the whole year that i got to smile everyone monday morning, in class, instead of being razzed and hazed by my classmates, when i said moss would be ROY, and eeryone said he was trouble, i got to shut them up, but yeah the 98 yikes is a rough subject.........theres not many starters left from that team, i can only think of............BIRK wow really shows u how quick a team changes, that was 7 seasons ago, and BIRK is the only one, anybody else know anyone
    Brad Johnson and Chris Liwenski are the only other ones.

JDogg926 is offline Star Spokesman

"nextvikingsstar" wrote:
    Actually, Jeff Christy was the center that year, I don't think we had birk until a couple years later.
    542cbf305f333b0554e8ffa937f852d6

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123