Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 9/11

jordy is offline Rookie

9/11

hey guys, i know this is kinda hard of a subject, but i think everybody should see this, because if true...man ....

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=9124194186333362123&q=9/11+reopen

and the website...

http://www.reopen911.org/

let me know what you all think about this...

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Re: 9/11

Oh I don't know.

There is a lot of consistancies with this video.

I think that this is just another conspiracy theory. I know that there are some unanswered question from the governmet...but a lot of this stuff is wrong.

There is a lot of claims here that may not be very consistant.

There are making this seem like a government conspiracy.

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

Wow, that video can really blow your mind.. Imagine if that crap was true? I guess it will never be poven, but if that steel melting is accurate, they are going to have to explain alot to get the air cleared.

There are still many families wondering what exactly happened to their loved ones. It doesn't help when new stories like this come out. It probably just brings that day back to them all over again. That was a sad, sad day for Americans.

purpleFavreEaters is offline Coordinator

Watch the full video! Man this is crazy

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6323427897709690102&q=9%2F11+reope n&pl=true

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"purpleFavreEaters" wrote:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6323427897709690102&q=9%2F11+reope n&pl=true
    That's the same video from the 1st post.

What I find interesting, is that the lower floors of building 7 collapse 1st, bringing the rest of the building down. Wheras the other two buildings collapse from the top down.

The other thing I found intriguing, as mentioned, is that the two towers come staight down, when they were hit & burning only in one corner.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

canadian_vikes_fan is offline Hall of Famer

"VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    Wow, that video can really blow your mind.. Imagine if that crap was true? I guess it will never be poven, but if that steel melting is accurate, they are going to have to explain alot to get the air cleared.

There are still many families wondering what exactly happened to their loved ones. It doesn't help when new stories like this come out. It probably just brings that day back to them all over again. That was a sad, sad day for Americans.
    I think you have to be careful what you believe. They leave all sorts of questions unanswered and imply that the govenment was responsible. Then they say things like "this would only be possible with explosives." My question: if they're so sure that this isn't possible, then how do they know that it would be possible with explosives?

The thing is, nothing ever has ever occured on this scale, so noone knew what to expect.

It's pretty obvious to me that whoever made this video has an agenda. They throw around a whole bunch of numbers and scientific mumbo-jumbo that noone really understands and imply the answers to some questions. I'm sure if you took the time to examine the specific facts they discussed you would be able to explain it.

Thanks PPE for the sig.

ejmat is offline Jersey Retired

You really can't compare a buildings that are merely on fire to a building that is hit with a plane with engines and fuel. I'm not an expert on this kind of thing but there are so many conspiracy theories that I, for one, don't believe any over the other. I think planes hitting the buildings were a big reason the towers didn't survive. It wasn't just about the fires.

As far as the building next to it, who know's? It could have been what the video said and the owner told them to "pull it". Or, it could be that since that building was close to the towers the force of them falling could have caused a rippl effect due to the ground.

BBQ Platypus is offline Team Alumni

"singersp" wrote:

What I find interesting, is that the lower floors of building 7 collapse 1st, bringing the rest of the building down. Wheras the other two buildings collapse from the top down.

The other thing I found intriguing, as mentioned, is that the two towers come staight down, when they were hit & burning only in one corner.
    That's because all skyscrapers are structurally designed that way for safety reasons. You WANT a building to collapse in on itself so that it doesn't topple other buildings and crush people standing next to it.

"This is my timey-wimey detector. It goes ding when there's stuff."

minvikes01 is offline Pro-Bowler

interesting, really makes you wonder

Thanks to PPE for the awesome Sig.

PackSux! is offline Hall of Famer

"BBQ Platypus" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:

That's because all skyscrapers are structurally designed that way for safety reasons. You WANT a building to collapse in on itself so that it doesn't topple other buildings and crush people standing next to it.

Good post. As for the third building to fall, I believe it fell because of the first two towers and the force they created when they fell. I am by no means saying it is a fact but that force must of been compairable to a earthquake of some sort.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast