Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: #7

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Lance Armstrong wins the Tour de Lance yet again! 7 in a row, not too shabby for a cancer patient!! Congrats Lance, have a great retirement!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Re: #7

What a phenominal athlete! One of, if not the, most dominant athletes ever!

Nah, he's second to Randy! lol What's wrong with a little homerism!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

The man is truly an Iron Man,

Almost unbelievable what he has done.....

Thank You for making America Proud Lance,,,,

Plus the best part is, must really piss off those good for nothing French Men......

Can you say " Freedom Fries".....I thought so...

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

I'll give it a try. Freedom Fries!! How'd I do?? lol

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

Very good VKG4LFE,

you've just won the Yellow Jersey.....lol

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

Sweet!!! Do I get to stand on the podium with a couple of hot chicks standing next to me?? lol

BBQ Platypus is offline Team Alumni

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    I'll give it a try. Freedom Fries!! How'd I do?? lol
    Hmm... :scratch:

I dunno. It seems to be lacking a bit in confidence and clarity. You might want to try trilling your "R"s. That makes you sound really sophisticated.

Ex:

frrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrEEDOM Frrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    IES

:lol:

"This is my timey-wimey detector. It goes ding when there's stuff."

PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    Lance Armstrong wins the Tour de Lance yet again! 7 in a row, not too shabby for a cancer patient!! Congrats Lance, have a great retirement!!

I rode 10 miles on my mountain bike today....thanks for making me feel like crap! j/k :lol:

michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni

man, you know those frenchies must be pissed.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast