Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    ColoradoVike is offline Pro-Bowler

Re: 6-KINGS is a minority now.

It can be pricey.....and it can be the only show in town (sometimes). but hey starbucks isn't a bad form of redistribution...the workers there get paid above the minimum (~$8-10/hr) and they can get tuition assistance.

Del Rio Guest

No fighting here!!

"Hey Colorado, can I have that piece of my ear back man?"

"fourdoorchevelle" wrote:
    why , if every one is suposed to be politically correct , is race such an issue with the media . continuing to report on it and publish all these stats and numbers just reinforces racism . when people are just people then that's when they get treated as such.
    well, I don't think it's un-pc to talk about race and racism. And I don't think publishing stats/reports about the well-being of different groups contributes to racism. I think it's the opposite, actually. Turning your back on race and racism won't make it go away, unfortunately.

6-KINGS Guest

"Del Rio" wrote:
    Hell if you want to pay 4.00 so some guy named *Jamez, with a lisp* can put a big wad of white frothy nut butter on your drink have at it.

For my coffee I gotta go the only way a mexi can, Juan Valdez.....*holds up can* What you don't drink you can save and clean auto parts with it.

"Del Rio" wrote:
    No fighting here!!

"Hey Colorado, can I have that piece of my ear back man?"

*spits out the chunk of DR's ear and hands it to him* yeah....umm...I was just playin'

"webmaster" wrote:
    "ColoradoVike" wrote:
    "webmaster" wrote:
    we back to football now?

i think we have to wait 28 hours still.

If it'll help, webby, can you give us some ideas on how to link A1, starbucks, and football?
    hmmm.

Well, if people are done fighting, then I can't well throw a bunch of A1 in a pool for football cheerleaders to wrestle in for the prize of a frothy Starbucks, now can I?

:lol:

well....to be fair, I don't think us participants thought of it as a fight. At least I didn't. Just enjoying some back and forth exchange of ideas. We're all united under the purple banner, and we may bleed purple, but we have different ideas and outlooks. I think it's worthwhile and educational to explore those differences sometimes.

6-KINGS Guest

"ColoradoVike" wrote:
    "webmaster" wrote:
    "ColoradoVike" wrote:
    "webmaster" wrote:
    we back to football now?

i think we have to wait 28 hours still.

If it'll help, webby, can you give us some ideas on how to link A1, starbucks, and football?
    hmmm.

Well, if people are done fighting, then I can't well throw a bunch of A1 in a pool for football cheerleaders to wrestle in for the prize of a frothy Starbucks, now can I?

well....to be fair, I don't think us participants thought of it as a fight. At least I didn't. Just enjoying some back and forth exchange of ideas. We're all united under the purple banner, and we may bleed purple, but we have different ideas and outlooks. I think it's worthwhile and educational to explore those differences sometimes.
    I had fun.
    And I still like pizza!
    And I want to say thank you for not giving me a nickname.
    It's just plain ole 6-KINGS

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

"ColoradoVike" wrote:
    hummmmm.....I think I missed the context Animal. Is that your shopping list to stock up for the tail-gating party?
    Are you or do you have a hummer? You sure do this mannerism alot.
    JK
    Dont blow a gasket.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456