Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    6-KINGS Guest

Re: 6-KINGS is a minority now.

"ColoradoVike" wrote:
    Congrats 6-Kings! but I have to think that there's no need for NAAWP -- white folks already have it good. White males, on average, get the highest pay, the (legal) benefit of the doubt, and come from financially and socially stable familes. This means that they're in prime position to take advantage of opportunities for employment and education. Most CEOs are white guys, most politicians are white guys, the office of the president has always been held by a white guy. Until recently, most voting in the US was done by white folks only. Pretty much any position of power in the US is predominately held by white guys. What would a NAAWP do that hasn't already been done?

Affirmative action isn't about the numerical size of the group, it's about relative degrees of power that the group has or doesn't. AA, although not perfect and according to some it is very flawed, is an attempt at treating structural discrimination. With your call for AA benefits, I take it you've been a proponent of AA all along? So, If you're asking for AA treatment, please explain how white folks have been or are going to be discriminated against? If they're not, I don't see why there would be a rationale for AA or NAAWP.

I also don't understand your comment about "time to turn the tables." You mean to say that it's time that white guys earn 75% of what black guys earn? It's time for white women to earn 50% of what black guys earn?
    All of that is true for now.
    Just getting a head start.[i]
    The struggle has to start somewhere.

Because it will change, it will have too.
    It's just pure math.
    Just looking out for the future of my people.

6-KINGS

ColoradoVike is offline Pro-Bowler

A1? surely you can do better than that....

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"Del Rio" wrote:
    Don't worry Zim she is of legal age.

Now the only question: To A1 or not to A1? :twisted:
    NO WAY should you EVER A1 such a fine piece of meat! Would you put A1 on Jessica Simpson? ...Nevermind...you kinky bastages would probably put A1 on her for sure! :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

6-KINGS Guest

"ColoradoVike" wrote:
    "Del Rio" wrote:
    6-Kings I feel for you man.

I have watched people abuse the system my whole life. I have a friend of mine who is "legal," but refuses to work because he can live off of the state. The guy has 5 kids and he eats steak every night. He gets free medical for his whole family. While we pay for it and our own inflated health premiums because we do not qualify.

It's kaka del toro, no doubt about it. It's not regulated well enough and it is often abused. There will never be equality.
    you know, DR, that can be said of people from all different racial and ethnic groups. I don't see how that is a Mexican or Black or Jewish or Polish, etc. problem. Race, ethnicity, national origin does not determine whether someone is a free-rider.

Further more, the 1996 welfare reform law changed the eligibility for receiving social spending. Unless an individual is a citizen, you can't receive any welfare benefits. This is excepted for refugees, but the US only admits about 50k refugees a year. So, even people who are in the country legally or not, but not yet a citizen, have no basis to claim government benefits. Maybe your state made a different decision about that, but at the federal level, that's the policy.

Furthermore, unless white folks start having 5-6 person families, the US is going to need to rely on immigration to support the growing population of retirees.
    Just called the wife. Time to start birthing again.
    :wink:

zimtwister is offline Coach

i like A1
    "you dream of beating me, its time you wake up and apologize."

"6-KINGS" wrote:
    "ColoradoVike" wrote:
    "Del Rio" wrote:
    6-Kings I feel for you man.

I have watched people abuse the system my whole life. I have a friend of mine who is "legal," but refuses to work because he can live off of the state. The guy has 5 kids and he eats steak every night. He gets free medical for his whole family. While we pay for it and our own inflated health premiums because we do not qualify.

It's kaka del toro, no doubt about it. It's not regulated well enough and it is often abused. There will never be equality.
    you know, DR, that can be said of people from all different racial and ethnic groups. I don't see how that is a Mexican or Black or Jewish or Polish, etc. problem. Race, ethnicity, national origin does not determine whether someone is a free-rider.

Further more, the 1996 welfare reform law changed the eligibility for receiving social spending. Unless an individual is a citizen, you can't receive any welfare benefits. This is excepted for refugees, but the US only admits about 50k refugees a year. So, even people who are in the country legally or not, but not yet a citizen, have no basis to claim government benefits. Maybe your state made a different decision about that, but at the federal level, that's the policy.

Furthermore, unless white folks start having 5-6 person families, the US is going to need to rely on immigration to support the growing population of retirees.
    Just called the wife. Time to start birthing again.
    :wink:
    It's not a bad line is it? honey let's retire so we can observe our patriotic duty. :wink:

And in places like Sweden and Japan, the government pays people to have kids to up the birth rate.

*cringes* A1....you might as well just mix white vinegar and red number 4 and pour that over your steak.

6-KINGS Guest

"Del Rio" wrote:
    "zimtwister" wrote:
    you gotta fight-for your right-to parrrrrrrrrrrrrrty!!!!!!!!!!! del rio mentioned steak and i just lost all track. mmmmmmmmmm steak. me like steak.
    Zim, I have about 80 pounds worth of elk steak in my freezer. Come on by sometime I will cut you off a slab. I drive a little truck around and cut pieces of steak off for all of the little hispanic kids in my neighborhood.

I feel bad the horizon card doens't give people the chance to eat quality wild game.
    Can ya spare an elk steak for this poor white guy in Texas?
    The man has raised the price of steak so high I can't afford it.
    I mostly live on Peanut butter and corn nuts.

And bless you Del for sharing that Elk

LOL

Del Rio Guest

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "Del Rio" wrote:
    Don't worry Zim she is of legal age.

Now the only question: To A1 or not to A1? :twisted:
    NO WAY should you EVER A1 such a fine piece of meat! Would you put A1 on Jessica Simpson? ...Nevermind...you kinky bastages would probably put A1 on her for sure! :lol:

A-one is heaven in a bottle. Even Rocky mountain Oysters taste good with a little A-1

Del Rio Guest

"6-KINGS" wrote:
    "Del Rio" wrote:
    "zimtwister" wrote:
    you gotta fight-for your right-to parrrrrrrrrrrrrrty!!!!!!!!!!! del rio mentioned steak and i just lost all track. mmmmmmmmmm steak. me like steak.
    Zim, I have about 80 pounds worth of elk steak in my freezer. Come on by sometime I will cut you off a slab. I drive a little truck around and cut pieces of steak off for all of the little hispanic kids in my neighborhood.

I feel bad the horizon card doens't give people the chance to eat quality wild game.
    Can ya spare an elk steak for this poor white guy in Texas?
    The man has raised the price of steak so high I can't afford it.
    I mostly live on Peanut butter and corn nuts.

And bless you Del for sharing that Elk

LOL
    6-Kings,

Like I said I usually reserve the food for the pygmies of New Guinea and Hispanitos, but for you man I will hook you up. I think all the world should be able to eat steak, and Elk is primo buddy.

Once you go elk you never go back.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast