Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 35
  1. #11
    Braddock's Avatar
    Braddock is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Clermont, FL
    Posts
    1,630

    Re: 6-Kings Hostage photo!

    Those SWAT Hummer things look badass. They need to get those dodge motorcycles too to chase them down. They'd be some bad mother fuc!ers
    Trying to bring rationale to an irrational site

  2. #12
    ChiTownVike's Avatar
    ChiTownVike is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,685

    Re: 6-Kings Hostage photo!

    Nice Pic!

    Watch out the Mafia may be after ya now!



    Thank you Josdin for the sig

  3. #13
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,271

    Re: 6-Kings Hostage photo!

    "ChiTownVike" wrote:
    Nice Pic!

    Watch out the Mafia may be after ya now!
    The Mafia after the Godfather? :???:

    I highly doubt it. :wink:

    Have you not been paying attention since you joined CTV? :grin:

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  4. #14
    FedjeViking is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,159

    Re: 6-Kings Hostage photo!

    "boognish" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    :shock: The guys definitely in a lot of trouble. He's in a zone where the fines are double.

    The cops are going to have to kill him twice now.

    That is unless of course your boys get a hold of him first. Then I expect him to be found buried up to his neck in the desert somewhere. :wink:
    LOL. Gotta watch out for those work zones. Hopefully the guy is captured and his hostage makes it out alive. Was the truck driver taken hostage?

    Maybe he'll be roomies with Mugsy in prison and Mugsy and his boys can teach this a-hole some manners.
    Where IS Mugsy? I haven't seen him post in awhile. :sad:
    [move]"Our day WILL come!! I just hope I LIVE long enough to see it!"[/move]

  5. #15
    Potus2028 is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,654

    Re: 6-Kings Hostage photo!

    dude, i saw that on tv, wicked awesome chase. funny how all the people lined the streets to nap pics. i prolly saw you then 6-kings on tv
    i m better than you, so just give up...

  6. #16
    nativeloveris's Avatar
    nativeloveris is offline Waterboy
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    13

    Re: 6-Kings Hostage photo!

    One thing you got to be careful of now is the picture. Now it is illegal to take pictures of certain things. What I was told is the following: Gov. Buildings, Bridges, Shipping Semi's, factories etc. Since the whole 9-11 Happened. BE CAREFUL!!!
    I Have Toes!!! It s Okay I m doctor, God said so.

  7. #17
    boognish's Avatar
    boognish is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    701

    Re: 6-Kings Hostage photo!

    "FedjeViking" wrote:
    "boognish" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    :shock: The guys definitely in a lot of trouble. He's in a zone where the fines are double.

    The cops are going to have to kill him twice now.

    That is unless of course your boys get a hold of him first. Then I expect him to be found buried up to his neck in the desert somewhere. :wink:
    LOL. Gotta watch out for those work zones. Hopefully the guy is captured and his hostage makes it out alive. Was the truck driver taken hostage?

    Maybe he'll be roomies with Mugsy in prison and Mugsy and his boys can teach this a-hole some manners.
    Where IS Mugsy? I haven't seen him post in awhile. :sad:
    I saw a post from him a couple of days ago...he'll be back once some real football news starts being discussed. I too look forward to his "unique" posts. One of these days we need to try and break him outta the joint! :wink:
    I am a dipshit!!!

  8. #18
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: 6-Kings Hostage photo!

    I am disappointed...you had a clean shot!

  9. #19
    Potus2028 is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,654

    Re: 6-Kings Hostage photo!

    "nativeloveris" wrote:
    One thing you got to be careful of now is the picture. Now it is illegal to take pictures of certain things. What I was told is the following: Gov. Buildings, Bridges, Shipping Semi's, factories etc. Since the whole 9-11 Happened. BE CAREFUL!!!
    there's two right there..

    uh oh! better turn yourself in now kings
    i m better than you, so just give up...

  10. #20
    Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,618

    Re: 6-Kings Hostage photo!

    "nativeloveris" wrote:
    One thing you got to be careful of now is the picture. Now it is illegal to take pictures of certain things. What I was told is the following: Gov. Buildings, Bridges, Shipping Semi's, factories etc. Since the whole 9-11 Happened. BE CAREFUL!!!
    Not entirely sure if that's true. I think if you were walking around taking pictures of the structure and stuff then you'd be looked at suspiciously, but I was in Washington DC just a few weeks ago and we took pictures of the capital and the White House (when the Pres was on the balcony) and didn't have any problems.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Simms:“I feel like I’m being held hostage"
    By Garland Greene in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-31-2008, 09:49 AM
  2. New Bang Cartoon - Hostage Crisis - Brett Favre
    By singersp in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-18-2006, 03:49 AM
  3. Hey 6-Kings...
    By Space Coyote in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-13-2005, 12:19 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •