Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A 6??????

sleepagent is offline Hall of Famer

Re: A 6??????

The bad thing is YOUNG scored a 6 twice. They retested him and he scored the same damn thing.

I wonder who was taking his tests at School????

"No Greater Friend . . . No Worse Enemy. U.S. MARINES"
    "FIND YOUR PASSION AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!"
    "SUCCESS LOOKS EASY TO THOSE THAT WEREN'T THERE WHEN IT WAS BEING ACHIEVED!"

olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

wow if culpepper beat you that is sad..the guy seems to have no common sense the way he unsuccessfully tries to secretly lobby for trades and ask for raises behind everyones back
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

"sleepagent" wrote:
    The bad thing is YOUNG scored a 6 twice. They retested him and he scored the same gol 'darnit thing.

I wonder who was taking his tests at School????
    i guess his IQ is at a basketball level right now..he did say he wanted to play in the NBA recently..whats the average IQ in that league?
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"Tanner_QBRB8" wrote:
    Hes got skillz to make up for what he lacks in brains i know that ppl way football is 85% mental and i don agree VInce Young has football smarts not school smarts like me friends i am really good in school and he is really smart outside of schol its like that but with football

madden says that 90% of the game is half mental

well i got 50 on the test so young must be amazingly stupid

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Ahhhhhh. Not a VIkigns fan quoting Madden. It burns! It burns!
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"olson_10" wrote:
    wow if culpepper beat you that is sad..the guy seems to have no common sense the way he unsuccessfully tries to secretly lobby for trades and ask for raises behind everyones back
    :roll: Behind who's back? The fans?

And I never once saw anything about DC requesting a trade.

How did he do it secretly? Did he not meet with the organization?

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "Tanner_QBRB8" wrote:
    Hes got skillz to make up for what he lacks in brains i know that ppl way football is 85% mental and i don agree VInce Young has football smarts not school smarts like me friends i am really good in school and he is really smart outside of schol its like that but with football

:scratch: 90% half mental?

That equates to 45% mental.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

MaddenVodkaAddict is offline Coordinator

"NodakPaul" wrote:

Ahhhhhh. Not a VIkigns fan quoting Madden. It burns! It burns!
    Jason Kidd: "we gotta turn this team around 360 degrees"
    I Love Kerry Collins (and John Rocker).

VikemanX84 is offline Hall of Famer

Yeah, I'm sure this wonderlic test means a whole heck of a lot too. I can't believe this is news, who cares about a useless test? Vince Young is a phenominal athlete and seems to be a natural winner. He carried the Longhorns to a championship, I think that counts about a million times more than some stupid test.

I don't think he's a guy who can start right away however. He needs some coaching on mechanics. He probably could have used the extra year in college, but I think he'll be a top QB in this league. The Vince haters out there can have fun with this useless factoid.
    When it s all said and done, you ll have to admit we re number 1!

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"VikemanX84" wrote:
    Yeah, I'm sure this wonderlic test means a whole heck of a lot too. I can't believe this is news, who cares about a useless test? Vince Young is a phenominal athlete and seems to be a natural winner. He carried the Longhorns to a championship, I think that counts about a million times more than some stupid test.

I don't think he's a guy who can start right away however. He needs some coaching on mechanics. He probably could have used the extra year in college, but I think he'll be a top QB in this league. The Vince haters out there can have fun with this useless factoid.
    i
    It comes into play when you're talking about the ability to learn because it measures your IQ. NFL offenses and defenses are pretty complex things to learn, and it helps to have a guy who is intelligent so he has an easier time processing things and learning systems. There are occasions where a guy is just really good at grasping football and not much else (Dan Marino only got a 16, although listening to him speak on national TV it seems like he's pretty intelligent), but most of the time your ability to learn thngs isn't confined to one area. If you're IQ is high then usually you can learn most things regardless of subject area.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast