Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,212

    51% of Women Are Now Living Without Spouse


    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  2. #2
    Del Rio Guest

    Re: 51% of Women Are Now Living Without Spouse

    Is this like 51% of the earths women are Living without a spouse and the other 49% are living with Cajun?

  3. #3
    Freya's Avatar
    Freya is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Atlantis
    Posts
    2,456

    Re: 51% of Women Are Now Living Without Spouse

    51% single
    49% jealous of the single women

    IMO


    Personally, I don't think there is intelligent life on other planets. Why should other planets be any different from this one?

  4. #4
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,564

    Re: 51% of Women Are Now Living Without Spouse

    51%

    49.9% of them are that way because they act like my daughters mother.

Similar Threads

  1. When your spouse is a slob
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-14-2008, 05:26 PM
  2. What does everyone do for a living??
    By OchoCinco in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 223
    Last Post: 08-08-2007, 12:16 PM
  3. Living Fossil
    By Prophet in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-24-2007, 08:39 PM
  4. Sometimes I hate living in DC
    By DCPologirl in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 03-23-2006, 07:14 PM
  5. YOU KNOW YOU ARE LIVING IN 2005, WHEN.........
    By cajunvike in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-12-2005, 07:57 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •