Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,916

    5 Secrets You Should Keep From Your Partner

    It starts out simply enough: A man and woman get together, they share some wine, they go back to her place, their relationship grows, they laugh and they fight, and they become-tada!-a couple. And then something happens: They're supposed to share everything with each other. Their fears. Their dreams. Their thoughts. Their bills. Their medicine cabinets. And that's when this simple little romance starts to get complicated. in most relationships, there's such a thing as too much sharing-and I believe that a little discretion at the right time in the right situation is not only a good thing, but also could actually improve relationships. As long as you're not breaking the relationship rules-like playing tonsil hockey while the goalie isn't watching-then a little mystery can be a good thing. Here, five secrets you should keep to yourself-because not saying something will actually speak volumes. (And just so you don't think that I'm pushing to abolish the honesty policy, you'll read about the things you should never keep from your partner next time.)
    http://health.yahoo.com/experts/menl...m-your-partner
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  2. #2
    sleepagent is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,505

    Re: 5 Secrets You Should Keep From Your Partner

    Did I miss something?
    What are the "5"??

    "No Greater Friend . . . No Worse Enemy. U.S. MARINES"
    "FIND YOUR PASSION AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!"
    "SUCCESS LOOKS EASY TO THOSE THAT WEREN'T THERE WHEN IT WAS BEING ACHIEVED!"

  3. #3
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,916

    Re: 5 Secrets You Should Keep From Your Partner

    "sleepagent" wrote:
    Did I miss something?
    What are the "5"??
    I forgot the link.....
    Singer I'm not
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  4. #4
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: 5 Secrets You Should Keep From Your Partner

    "sleepagent" wrote:
    Did I miss something?
    What are the "5"??

    1. You Don't Turn Me on Right Now

    2. I Flirt With Others at Work

    3. I Can't Stand Your Friends

    4. I Still Think About My Ex

    5. I Can't Live Without You


    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  5. #5
    OchoCinco's Avatar
    OchoCinco is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    770

    Re: 5 Secrets You Should Keep From Your Partner

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    It starts out simply enough: A man and woman get together, they share some wine, they go back to her place, their relationship grows, they laugh and they fight, and they become-tada!-a couple. And then something happens: They're supposed to share everything with each other. Their fears. Their dreams. Their thoughts. Their bills. Their medicine cabinets. And that's when this simple little romance starts to get complicated. in most relationships, there's such a thing as too much sharing-and I believe that a little discretion at the right time in the right situation is not only a good thing, but also could actually improve relationships. As long as you're not breaking the relationship rules-like playing tonsil hockey while the goalie isn't watching-then a little mystery can be a good thing. Here, five secrets you should keep to yourself-because not saying something will actually speak volumes. (And just so you don't think that I'm pushing to abolish the honesty policy, you'll read about the things you should never keep from your partner next time.)
    http://health.yahoo.com/experts/menl...m-your-partner
    Is it me or is Marrdro turning the site into an issue of Cosmo....dude...football.......focus... ;D

  6. #6
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,569

    Re: 5 Secrets You Should Keep From Your Partner

    It starts out simply enough: A man and woman get together
    I'm offended.
    I'm to young to be reading this stuff.
    My virgin mind is ruined.

  7. #7
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,916

    Re: 5 Secrets You Should Keep From Your Partner

    "OchoCinco" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    It starts out simply enough: A man and woman get together, they share some wine, they go back to her place, their relationship grows, they laugh and they fight, and they become-tada!-a couple. And then something happens: They're supposed to share everything with each other. Their fears. Their dreams. Their thoughts. Their bills. Their medicine cabinets. And that's when this simple little romance starts to get complicated. in most relationships, there's such a thing as too much sharing-and I believe that a little discretion at the right time in the right situation is not only a good thing, but also could actually improve relationships. As long as you're not breaking the relationship rules-like playing tonsil hockey while the goalie isn't watching-then a little mystery can be a good thing. Here, five secrets you should keep to yourself-because not saying something will actually speak volumes. (And just so you don't think that I'm pushing to abolish the honesty policy, you'll read about the things you should never keep from your partner next time.)
    http://health.yahoo.com/experts/menl...m-your-partner
    Is it me or is Marrdro turning the site into an issue of Cosmo....dude...football.......focus... ;D
    Couldn't find any football news that was worthy of posting or Singer hadn't already posted.
    Went for wierd/strange
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  8. #8
    RK.'s Avatar
    RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    New Mexico
    Posts
    4,458

    Re: 5 Secrets You Should Keep From Your Partner

    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    It starts out simply enough: A man and woman get together
    I'm offended.
    I'm to young to be reading this stuff.
    My virgin mind is ruined.
    Two words I never associate with BLV are "young"
    and "virgin", yet here they are in the same post.

    ;D

    Also those are the lamest 5 things not to tell I have ever read.
    There are way better things.

    Like

    I only started dating you so I could meet your sister.

    When I see you naked I begin to wonder if I am gay.

    You have some hot friends, I would love to do a group thing.

    Whats wrong with just casual sex?
    Does it always have to end in a relationship?

    There are just so many...
    ;D


    WWBGD

  9. #9
    vikinggreg's Avatar
    vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    4,771

    Re: 5 Secrets You Should Keep From Your Partner

    "RK." wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    It starts out simply enough: A man and woman get together
    I'm offended.
    I'm to young to be reading this stuff.
    My virgin mind is ruined.
    Two words I never associate with BLV are "young"
    and "virgin", yet here they are in the same post.

    ;D
    BLV you were married.......your mind was already ruined

  10. #10
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,569

    Re: 5 Secrets You Should Keep From Your Partner

    "vikinggreg" wrote:
    "RK." wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    It starts out simply enough: A man and woman get together
    I'm offended.
    I'm to young to be reading this stuff.
    My virgin mind is ruined.
    Two words I never associate with BLV are "young"
    and "virgin", yet here they are in the same post.

    ;D
    BLV you were married.......your mind was already ruined
    Very true, it caused permanent brain damage and seizures.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-31-2009, 07:47 PM
  2. 9-YEAR-OLD REVEALS DATING SECRETS
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-02-2008, 10:29 PM
  3. Grilled Secrets and Recipes...
    By erik5032 in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 131
    Last Post: 08-12-2008, 07:58 PM
  4. looking 4 a partner?!!?!?!!?
    By vikeswin2005 in forum Tix & Such
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-06-2007, 08:31 PM
  5. Three charged with stealing Coca-Cola secrets
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-07-2006, 07:39 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •