Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    VikingMike's Avatar
    VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,820

    4-Year-Old Shoots Baby Sitter, Cops Say

    [size=13pt]4-Year-Old Shoots Baby Sitter, Cops Say[/size]

    AP
    posted: 35 MINUTES AGO:
    JACKSON, Ohio (Jan. 5) - Police say a 4-year-old boy in southern Ohio shot his baby sitter because the sitter accidentally stepped on his foot.
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

    Come from the land of the ice and snow...

  2. #2
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: 4-Year-Old Shoots Baby Sitter, Cops Say

    "VikingMike" wrote:
    [size=13pt]4-Year-Old Shoots Baby Sitter, Cops Say[/size]

    AP
    posted: 35 MINUTES AGO:
    JACKSON, Ohio (Jan. 5) - Police say a 4-year-old boy in southern Ohio shot his baby sitter because the sitter accidentally stepped on his foot.

    What does she expect?
    She stepped on the little guy's foot.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  3. #3
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,604
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: 4-Year-Old Shoots Baby Sitter, Cops Say

    Witnesses told police the 4-year-old retrieved the shotgun from a bedroom closet and shot Beavers.
    Umm, why in the hell is there a loaded shotgun in the closet, and why does the 4 year old know where it is?
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  4. #4
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: 4-Year-Old Shoots Baby Sitter, Cops Say

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    Witnesses told police the 4-year-old retrieved the shotgun from a bedroom closet and shot Beavers.
    Umm, why in the hell is there a loaded shotgun in the closet, and why does the 4 year old know where it is?
    How does a kid that small even hold it and shot it?
    Must've been a 4-10.

  5. #5
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,572

    Re: 4-Year-Old Shoots Baby Sitter, Cops Say

    Never step on a kids foot

  6. #6
    BloodyHorns82's Avatar
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,691

    Re: 4-Year-Old Shoots Baby Sitter, Cops Say

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    Witnesses told police the 4-year-old retrieved the shotgun from a bedroom closet and shot Beavers.
    Umm, why in the hell is there a loaded shotgun in the closet, and why does the 4 year old know where it is?
    A little young to be out shooting beaver isn't he?

  7. #7
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,530

    Re: 4-Year-Old Shoots Baby Sitter, Cops Say

    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    Witnesses told police the 4-year-old retrieved the shotgun from a bedroom closet and shot Beavers.
    Umm, why in the hell is there a loaded shotgun in the closet, and why does the 4 year old know where it is?
    A little young to be out shooting beaver isn't he?
    My Dad always said, you're never too young to go out and tag yourself some beaver.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

  8. #8
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,604
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: 4-Year-Old Shoots Baby Sitter, Cops Say

    "C" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    Witnesses told police the 4-year-old retrieved the shotgun from a bedroom closet and shot Beavers.
    Umm, why in the hell is there a loaded shotgun in the closet, and why does the 4 year old know where it is?
    A little young to be out shooting beaver isn't he?
    My Dad always said, you're never too young to go out and tag yourself some beaver.
    LOL. Your dad is a smart man...
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

Similar Threads

  1. Man shoots himself in arm after being denied sex
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-03-2008, 09:39 PM
  2. Armed 85-year-old woman makes intruder call cops
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-19-2008, 05:14 PM
  3. 4 year old shoots herself in Sam's Club
    By Garland Greene in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-09-2008, 07:52 PM
  4. 4-year-old shows cops how to smoke pot
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-05-2008, 11:50 PM
  5. shoots friend over $20 football bet
    By Prophet in forum College Ball
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-02-2006, 01:23 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •