Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 30 days

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

30 days

Is anyone going to watch this on FX? It's the guy that did nothing but eat Mcdonald's for 30 days. Now he is in my hometown of Cols, Ohio and is going to survive on the bare minimum for 30 days.
    He is living to start off with in what they call "The Bottoms". The name fits it well. It's really poor part of town.
    It's tough all over but Ohio has really been hit hard. We have lost 250,000 jobs in the last 4 years. I have been feeling it. I am closing my doors after 10 years.
    Minimum wage is still 5.15 an hour. What a bunch of cheap/greedy bastages in Congress. They have given theirselves a "cost of living" raises totaling 27,000 in the past 8 or so years.
    I get it, but I don't get it.

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Re: 30 days

I watched Super Size Me, the guy that did that for 30 days and made a movie of it. Truly eye-opening. I don't each much fast food anymore. Ugh.

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

I still eat fast food after seeing Super Size Me, but in order to do so I have to block the movie from my mind. Just seeing him on that first day eat an entire biggie sized meal and then have it all come back up is disgusting.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"TheAnimal93" wrote:
    Is anyone going to watch this on FX? It's the guy that did nothing but eat Mcdonald's for 30 days. Now he is in my hometown of Cols, Ohio and is going to survive on the bare minimum for 30 days.
    He is living to start off with in what they call "The Bottoms". The name fits it well. It's really poor part of town.
    It's tough all over but Ohio has really been hit hard. We have lost 250,000 jobs in the last 4 years. I have been feeling it. I am closing my doors after 10 years.
    Minimum wage is still 5.15 an hour. What a bunch of cheap/greedy bastages in Congress. They have given theirselves a "cost of living" raises totaling 27,000 in the past 8 or so years.
    And yet they STILL voted Bush back into office...pretty smart people up there in Ohio!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni

I watched supersize me and I wasn't really suprised by the weight gain and the medical complications, but I guess I give his new show a try.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "TheAnimal93" wrote:
    And yet they STILL voted Bush back into office...pretty smart people up there in Ohio!
    Lets not turn this into a political thread.

GreenBaySlackers is offline Star Spokesman

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "TheAnimal93" wrote:
    VS... take it away!

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

This Spurloch dude is also going to take a middle-aged beer gut guy and turn him back into a fit, trim guy with hormones.
    If that doesnt work, he can always try the other whore-moans.
    Be careful of the streetwalkers here though, they just arrested one near the spot where this guy lived for 30 days for being HIV positive and prostituting. Which is a double crime i guess!
    :roll:

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

we saw supersize me in my bio class

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "TheAnimal93" wrote:
    Lets not turn this into a political thread.
    It was more a commentary on the intelligence level of people in Ohio in general...but that must have gone over both of your heads! :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast