Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17
  1. #1
    Vikes_King's Avatar
    Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,104

    The 213 Things Skippy Is No Longer Allowed To Do In The U.S. Army

    The 213 Things Skippy Is No Longer Allowed To Do In The U.S. Army

    The Skippy List

    A quick note:

    I don’t mind if you want to quote a few items from my list of your site.
    But please do not copy the list in it’s entirety.

    Explanations of these events:a) I did myself, and either got in trouble or commended. (I had a Major shake my hand for the piss bottle thing, for instance.)
    b) I witnessed another soldier do it. (Like the Sergeant we had, that basically went insane, and crucified some dead mice.)
    c) Was spontaneously informed I was not allowed to do. (Like start a porn studio.)
    d) Was the result of a clarification of the above. (“What about especially patriotic porn?”)
    e) I was just minding my own business, when something happened. (“Schwarz…what is *that*?” said the Sgt, as he pointed to the back of my car? “Um….a rubber sheep…I can explain why that’s there….”)

    To explain how I’ve stayed out of jail/alive/not beaten up too badly….. I’m funny, so they let me live.

    The 213 Things….



    http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

    "We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

    - Dan Calabrese

  2. #2
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,207

    Re: Skippy's List (hillarious)

    It made more sense when I clicked the link & read this;

    The 213 Things Skippy Is No Longer Allowed To Do In The U.S. Army

    You might want to include that at the beginning of your post.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  3. #3
    Vikes_King's Avatar
    Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,104

    Re: The 213 Things Skippy Is No Longer Allowed To Do In The U.S. Army

    yea good call, edited the the title


    http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

    "We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

    - Dan Calabrese

  4. #4
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,601
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: The 213 Things Skippy Is No Longer Allowed To Do In The U.S. Army

    5. Not allowed to get silicone breast implants.
    Weird, because in the Air Force females were actually able to get them on the govt's dime if it was determined it would help their mental help...
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  5. #5
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,601
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: The 213 Things Skippy Is No Longer Allowed To Do In The U.S. Army

    20. Must not taunt the French any more.
    And I don't see a problem with this either. ;D

    21. Must attempt to not antagonize SAS.

    22. Must never call an SAS a “Wanker”.
    This, however, is just asking for trouble...
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  6. #6
    Vikes_King's Avatar
    Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,104

    Re: The 213 Things Skippy Is No Longer Allowed To Do In The U.S. Army

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    5. Not allowed to get silicone breast implants.
    Weird, because in the Air Force females were actually able to get them on the govt's dime if it was determined it would help their mental help...
    yea, but he's not a female
    ;D


    http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

    "We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

    - Dan Calabrese

  7. #7
    AngloVike's Avatar
    AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Sandhurst, UK
    Posts
    6,768
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: The 213 Things Skippy Is No Longer Allowed To Do In The U.S. Army

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    20. Must not taunt the French any more.
    And I don't see a problem with this either. ;D

    21. Must attempt to not antagonize SAS.

    22. Must never call an SAS a “Wanker”.
    This, however, is just asking for trouble...
    of course taunting/antagonising or call French special forces personnel wankers is perfectly within the rules and is actively encouraged
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...


  8. #8
    Jilly's Avatar
    Jilly is offline Coach
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,048

    Re: The 213 Things Skippy Is No Longer Allowed To Do In The U.S. Army

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    5. Not allowed to get silicone breast implants.
    Weird, because in the Air Force females were actually able to get them on the govt's dime if it was determined it would help their mental help...

    Not to bash the AF, but you have to be kidding me. That branch of the service sure is pampered.

  9. #9
    Schutz's Avatar
    Schutz is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,719

    Re: The 213 Things Skippy Is No Longer Allowed To Do In The U.S. Army

    "VikingMD" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    5. Not allowed to get silicone breast implants.
    Weird, because in the Air Force females were actually able to get them on the govt's dime if it was determined it would help their mental help...

    Not to bash the AF, but you have to be kidding me. That branch of the service sure is pampered.
    As they should be, without the Air Force's air superiority and well trained units we would have massive casualties in conflicts like Afghanistan and Iraq.
    The Air Force is the backbone of the military with support and transportation that gives us the edge in our military.

    Nothing like a converted C-130 gunship flying overhead to drive that home.

  10. #10
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,207

    Re: The 213 Things Skippy Is No Longer Allowed To Do In The U.S. Army

    "Schutz" wrote:
    "VikingMD" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    5. Not allowed to get silicone breast implants.
    Weird, because in the Air Force females were actually able to get them on the govt's dime if it was determined it would help their mental help...

    Not to bash the AF, but you have to be kidding me. That branch of the service sure is pampered.
    As they should be, without the Air Force's air superiority and well trained units we would have massive casualties in conflicts like Afghanistan and Iraq.
    The Air Force is the backbone of the military with support and transportation that gives us the edge in our military.

    Nothing like a converted C-130 gunship flying overhead to drive that home.
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3182374907519118544&q=desert+storm+bombs&total=52& start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=4

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 01-11-2009, 04:27 PM
  2. Man gives $3,100 to Salvation Army
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-24-2007, 07:03 PM
  3. No OSU fans Allowed???
    By Frostbite in forum College Ball
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-26-2007, 06:40 PM
  4. No WHINERS ALLOWED
    By BigPep11 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-03-2005, 08:54 AM
  5. Army connection
    By cajunvike in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-25-2004, 12:58 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •