Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 240
  1. #21
    Johnson14's Avatar
    Johnson14 is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,681

    Re:2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa

    happy with our group, plus it looks like we will avoid some big teams until the much later stages.. good times

  2. #22
    scottishvike's Avatar
    scottishvike is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Dunfermline
    Posts
    1,715
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re:2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa

    He's a big name for people who don't know a lot about soccer but injury means he's not going to the world cup....

    Beckham's World Cup dream over after Achilles tear

  3. #23
    El Vikingo's Avatar
    El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    4,358

    Re:2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa

    We definetly can make it this year,Villa,Torres,Puyol,Casillas,Xavi,Iniesta,Cesc ,Silva etc etc ,too good our HC is clever enough to not put 12 on the field at the same time.


    Ñ.
    El underdog.

  4. #24
    scottishvike's Avatar
    scottishvike is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Dunfermline
    Posts
    1,715
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re:2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa

    Alicia Keys and Black Eyed Peas to kick off World Cup

    Alicia Keys and Black Eyed Peas are to perform at a concert in South Africa that will officially "kick off" this year's World Cup football tournament.

    Shakira, John Legend and Angelique Kidjo will also appear at the event, to be held in Johannesburg on 10 June.
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/8571893.stm

    Nobody beats Diana Ross though.....


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5INOqpobCs

    I still LOL every time I see that clip. :laugh:

  5. #25
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re:2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa

    http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/soccer/world-cup-2010/05/27/argentina.sex.ap/index.html

    Argentina team doc OKs sex for World Cup
    Posted: Thursday May 27, 2010 5:15PM ; Updated: Thursday May 27, 2010 5:15PM

    BUENOS AIRES, Argentina (AP) -- Soccer and sex are just fine for the World Cup.

    That's the word from Argentina's team doctor who says players can have sex with their regular partners during the monthlong tournament in South Africa.

    Dr. Donato Vallani said sex was a part of life.

    "The players can have sex with their wives and girlfriends during the World Cup," he said on Radio Del Plata. "Players are not Martians."

    "But," he added, "it should not be at 2 a.m. with champagne and Havana cigars."
    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  6. #26
    AngloVike's Avatar
    AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Sandhurst, UK
    Posts
    6,779
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re:2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa

    Zeus wrote:
    http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/soccer/world-cup-2010/05/27/argentina.sex.ap/index.html

    Argentina team doc OKs sex for World Cup
    Posted: Thursday May 27, 2010 5:15PM ; Updated: Thursday May 27, 2010 5:15PM

    BUENOS AIRES, Argentina (AP) -- Soccer and sex are just fine for the World Cup.

    That's the word from Argentina's team doctor who says players can have sex with their regular partners during the monthlong tournament in South Africa.

    Dr. Donato Vallani said sex was a part of life.

    "The players can have sex with their wives and girlfriends during the World Cup," he said on Radio Del Plata. "Players are not Martians."

    "But," he added, "it should not be at 2 a.m. with champagne and Havana cigars."
    =Z=
    well will make a change from playing about with each other as they usually do. :woohoo:
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...


  7. #27
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re:2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa

    AngloVike wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/soccer/world-cup-2010/05/27/argentina.sex.ap/index.html

    Argentina team doc OKs sex for World Cup
    Posted: Thursday May 27, 2010 5:15PM ; Updated: Thursday May 27, 2010 5:15PM

    BUENOS AIRES, Argentina (AP) -- Soccer and sex are just fine for the World Cup.

    That's the word from Argentina's team doctor who says players can have sex with their regular partners during the monthlong tournament in South Africa.

    Dr. Donato Vallani said sex was a part of life.

    "The players can have sex with their wives and girlfriends during the World Cup," he said on Radio Del Plata. "Players are not Martians."

    "But," he added, "it should not be at 2 a.m. with champagne and Havana cigars."
    well will make a change from playing about with each other as they usually do. :woohoo:
    If some big bully came along and stole my insignificant shithole islands from me, I'd be wanking it out of frustration, too.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  8. #28
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re:2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa

    http://www.thespoiler.co.uk/index.php/2010/05/28/columbia-robbed-by-scantily-clad-girls-at-world-cup-hotel#more-12381

    Colombia robbed by “scantily clad girls” at World Cup hotel
    May 28th, 2010
    The Spoiler

    Probably not the headline Danny Jordaan, head of South Africa’s World Cup bid, wants to be reading over his Corn Flakes just two weeks before the tournament starts.

    Local press are reporting the Colombian national football team, in town to play out their 2-1 friendly defeat to South Africa on Thursday, has had £1,900 worth of cash stolen from their suitcases - a DAY after turning up to the Hyde Park Southern Sun hotel, in northern Johannesburg.

    The five-star resort is set to be home to the Slovenian World Cup squad, who are arriving, bum bags padlocked shut, on June 8.

    Two female employees have already been arrested and charged, after a pair of “scantily clad” women were spotted on CCTV skulking around corridors prior to the robbery.
    This is going to be an awesome World Cup.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  9. #29
    gregair13's Avatar
    gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    14,579

    Re:2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa

    I cannot wait. And the times of the games aren't too terrible.

    Lets get it started already
    We're bringing purple back.

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,061

    Re:2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa

    gregair13 wrote:
    I cannot wait. And the times of the games aren't too terrible.

    Lets get it started already
    Looks like I'm going to miss every single one of the group stage games than The Netherlands will play. Fricken' work. I wouldn't have minded an American WC. At least you can pull an all-nighter, then.
    "You can look pretty smart if you have a knack for planning ahead. That's Ted. The Packers are in good hands." - Ron Wolf


Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Official World Cup 2010 Thread
    By gregair13 in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-04-2009, 01:21 PM
  2. World of World of Warcraft video game
    By ItalianStallion in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-13-2008, 05:27 PM
  3. All those T-shirts of losing teams? Off to Africa.
    By Zeus in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-25-2007, 02:12 PM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-18-2007, 06:17 AM
  5. New Guy from the South
    By Southern Viking in forum Free Beer!
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 09-16-2006, 06:34 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •