Thread: 2006 MLB games

purpleFavreEaters is offline Coordinator

2006 MLB games

Hey guys just wanted to get everyones viewpoints on the current MLB baseball games out on the market. I am currently trying to decide on a game to buy. This tuesday the MLB2K6 comes out and I hear it is suppoes to be ok. Although I also hear MLB the show is good as well, does anyone own this game or played it? Right now I am leaning towards mlb2k6. Any suggestions?

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Re: 2006 MLB games

Im an MVP fan myself

mnvikes61 is offline Team Alumni

I like MVP as well but have heard great things about The Show.

I'd rent them and see which one you like more

Thanks Josdin

audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

MVP sucks, I can't say this enough and still people don't believe me even though they don't have the balls enough to at least rent MLB2K6 and try it out....it is a wicked series, and I hate MVP's pitching, base running, the fact that the players look like plastic dolls....give me a break!

If you've got an XBOX360...it probably doesnt matter, all games for that are sick!

But if you've got a PS2, XBOX, or GC check out the MLB2K series...dammit....I have played both, and my dumbarse friends argue with me all day about how MVP is better but they've NEVER played 2K6, so I'm stuck playing 2K6 by myself I guess...however, one friend of mine (the only one with enough balls to play me (which it doesn't take much!)) loves 2K6 and has switched over from EA to 2K....

Just try both before talking sh!t either way....thats all I ask

Cuz I think that 2K6 could change many ppls minds....

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

"audioghost" wrote:
    MVP sucks, I can't say this enough and still people don't believe me even though they don't have the balls enough to at least rent MLB2K6 and try it out....it is a wicked series, and I hate MVP's pitching, base running, the fact that the players look like plastic dolls....give me a break!

If you've got an XBOX360...it probably doesnt matter, all games for that are sick!

But if you've got a PS2, XBOX, or GC check out the MLB2K series...dammit....I have played both, and my dumbarse friends argue with me all day about how MVP is better but they've NEVER played 2K6, so I'm stuck playing 2K6 by myself I guess...however, one friend of mine (the only one with enough balls to play me (which it doesn't take much!)) loves 2K6 and has switched over from EA to 2K....

Just try both before talking sh!t either way....thats all I ask

Cuz I think that 2K6 could change many ppls minds....
    I debated for a long time before deciding to buy MVP. I never did play the 2K series but I wasn't a fan of the football games that 2K were making. That's why I picked MVP.

Thanks Josdin

There is no MVP this year! LOL I am not sure exactly how you claim to hav [icked it up unless you are talking about last years. This year EA only made a NCAA baseball game. The main two games this year for MLB games is going to be (MLB2K6)&(MLB2006 The Show)

I think I am going to get MLB2K6 this tuesday. I hear they included the World baseball Classic in it so thats also a sell to me to buy it.

ChiTownVike is offline Hall of Famer

XBOX 360 RULES!!!

The only game you can get for 360 is 2k6

Thank you Josdin for the sig

"purpleFavreEaters" wrote:
    There is no MVP this year! LOL I am not sure exactly how you claim to hav [icked it up unless you are talking about last years. This year EA only made a NCAA baseball game. The main two games this year for MLB games is going to be (MLB2K6)&(MLB2006 The Show)

I think I am going to get MLB2K6 this tuesday. I hear they included the World baseball Classic in it so thats also a sell to me to buy it.
    I was talking about last year. Audio and I had talked about this same topic last year some time. Sorry for the confusion.

Thanks Josdin

Thats what I figured. I was just watching some movies on MLB 2K6 and it looks really sweet. Here is the link to check them out for yourself.

http://www.2ksports.com/media/movieArchive.php?gid=19