Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 37
  1. #11
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: 2005 Vikings Team Photo

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "michaelmazid" wrote:
    Are you they guy kneeling down?
    Yesiree!
    Thank God that he looks like your wife! :lol:
    Yes he does! :lol:

    My youngest looks like me though! :shock:

  2. #12
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: 2005 Vikings Team Photo

    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "michaelmazid" wrote:
    Are you they guy kneeling down?
    Yesiree!
    Thank God that he looks like your wife! :lol:
    Yes he does! :lol:

    My youngest looks like me though! :shock:
    Poor kid! Maybe we can take up a collection for him. :lol: Just kidding!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  3. #13
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: 2005 Vikings Team Photo

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "michaelmazid" wrote:
    Are you they guy kneeling down?
    Yesiree!
    Thank God that he looks like your wife! :lol:
    Yes he does! :lol:

    My youngest looks like me though! :shock:
    Poor kid! Maybe we can take up a collection for him. :lol: Just kidding!
    Hey now, I've seen a picture of you too!

    :lol:

  4. #14
    SKOL's Avatar
    SKOL is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    3,735

    Re: 2005 Vikings Team Photo

    Nice pick Ultra, and Ultrasboy too. It's a good thing you're the Vikings. I'm sure there wouldn't be too many smiles if you were the Packers.

    The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

  5. #15
    michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,876

    Re: 2005 Vikings Team Photo

    way to mold you kid into a viking fan ultra. I can't wait till i have a kid so I can mold him into a viking fan. I've made my brother into a huge viking fan.

  6. #16
    DPep11 is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    686

    Re: 2005 Vikings Team Photo

    I've got a long ways to go before I have children, but when I do, they're going to be diehard Viking fans.

  7. #17
    akvikefan89 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,160

    Re: 2005 Vikings Team Photo

    My dad coached youth football for one year. He had to be the coach of the pop warner steelers (no Vikings :sad: )
    the steelers had never won more than 30% of their games for years, but when he took the team he used this west coast stratedgy and he took the team to an undefeated,360-35 point difference,and state title season. It was pretty sweet :grin:

  8. #18
    Lotza's Avatar
    Lotza is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,203

    Re: 2005 Vikings Team Photo

    "DPep11" wrote:
    I've got a long ways to go before I have children, but when I do, they're going to be diehard Viking fans.
    how do you know?? eh? what if future Jr. Dpep grew up to be a packer backer? man that'd suck

























    Go vikes!!

  9. #19
    PurplePeopleEaters's Avatar
    PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,901

    Re: 2005 Vikings Team Photo

    "Lotzapurple119" wrote:
    "DPep11" wrote:
    I've got a long ways to go before I have children, but when I do, they're going to be diehard Viking fans.
    how do you know?? eh? what if future Jr. Dpep grew up to be a packer backer? man that'd suck
    If my future kids are Packer's fans, I know they mixed up the babies.

  10. #20
    DPep11 is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    686

    Re: 2005 Vikings Team Photo

    "Lotzapurple119" wrote:
    "DPep11" wrote:
    I've got a long ways to go before I have children, but when I do, they're going to be diehard Viking fans.
    how do you know?? eh? what if future Jr. Dpep grew up to be a packer backer? man that'd suck
    Its not gonna happen. I'm gonna get him/her a little vikings outfit. Every sunday we will sit and watch Vikings games, and I'll teach him/her who sucks and why the Vikings are the safe choice :grin:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Minnesota Vikings team stats 2005-2007
    By vikesfargo in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 01-06-2008, 02:04 PM
  2. 2005 NFC North All Pro Team
    By napo58 in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-03-2005, 08:33 AM
  3. 2005 Team Stats, Through Week 9
    By Webby in forum Gameday Previews
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-12-2005, 03:39 AM
  4. 2005 Team Stats, Through Week 2
    By Webby in forum Gameday Previews
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-20-2005, 07:39 AM
  5. 2005 Team Stats, Week 1
    By Webby in forum Gameday Previews
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-13-2005, 01:26 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •