Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

Re: 2005 Official NBA playoffs thread

"hawaiianvike21" wrote:
    Well looks like philly is done. Im surprised philly took the pistons to overtime to begin with.

Memphis is gone, i knew phoenix would take care of them. The nets are gone, i also knew the heat would take care of them and in a sweep as well.

Kings are through with, bunch of chokers who blew a huge lead at home. Gotta give props to ray allen, spectacular night for him.

The mavs and rockets series is becoming very interesting and i think the mavs can win it, they found their rythm.

Spurs, whoa, i dont see them losing again to the nuggest and will move on.

Dont know what to say about the bulls/wizards series. Right now the bulls are getting their @sses handed to them.

Well thats enough rant for now and we'll see who moves on.

So are youy happy that phil is probably gonna come back to LA? I am personally shocked. After he left, I said no way he and kobe could coexist again.

I hope somehow we can either get a good PG or a good PF in the offseason, somehow. If we get a PF, we can move odom to #3, which would fit him better in the west IMO. A good PG would be nice too. The problem is, we will have to trade for any of those positions, unless we can get lucky in the draft. I am hoping we can get raymond felton in the draft. It would be cool to have my UNC boy play for the lakers and he would be awesome playing with kobe. Sean May would be a nice pick for us to. He is gonna be a d@mn good PF in the NBA IMO. He will go to high for us to get him though. I'm ready for the draft and offseason already. Screw the stupid playoffs! No one cares who wins, if the lakers aren't in the playoffs. :grin:

miakurtzy07 is offline Starter

"michaelmazid" wrote:
    [size=18px]Detroit all the way baby. You just got to love the way they destroyed LA last year. [/size]
    That's right baby! Big Ben is gonna get out the fro!

Schleppy is offline Starter

:grin: BING BONG DEEETROOOIT BASKET BALL!!! I love it when they do that at the palace. How can you hate a team of no-names. TEAM Baby, just like the patriots. and Reggie is the biggest ASS in the NBA...players dont go after asshole fans period..The Wallace Brothers, the prince and Rip will bring it home again.....BING BONG........

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

only team i cheer for is my WOLVES!!! gotta stay loyal to the MN teams! TWINS VIKES GOPHS WILD WOLVES!!
    if i had to cheer for another team id cheer for Philla.. just cuz AI is awesome

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    only team i cheer for is my WOLVES!!! gotta stay loyal to the MN teams! TWINS VIKES GOPHS WILD WOLVES!!
    if i had to cheer for another team id cheer for Philla.. just cuz AI is awesome
    Thats what I'm talking about! :salute:

Go Mavs!!!

3 wins in a row against the Rockets. I hope they can keep it up, they have a good team this season.
    Skol!
    Go Vikings!

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

"muchluv4smoot" wrote:
    "hawaiianvike21" wrote:
    Well looks like philly is done. Im surprised philly took the pistons to overtime to begin with.

Memphis is gone, i knew phoenix would take care of them. The nets are gone, i also knew the heat would take care of them and in a sweep as well.

Kings are through with, bunch of chokers who blew a huge lead at home. Gotta give props to ray allen, spectacular night for him.

The mavs and rockets series is becoming very interesting and i think the mavs can win it, they found their rythm.

Spurs, whoa, i dont see them losing again to the nuggest and will move on.

Dont know what to say about the bulls/wizards series. Right now the bulls are getting their @sses handed to them.

Well thats enough rant for now and we'll see who moves on.

So are youy happy that phil is probably gonna come back to LA? I am personally shocked. After he left, I said no way he and kobe could coexist again.

I hope somehow we can either get a good PG or a good PF in the offseason, somehow. If we get a PF, we can move odom to #3, which would fit him better in the west IMO. A good PG would be nice too. The problem is, we will have to trade for any of those positions, unless we can get lucky in the draft. I am hoping we can get raymond felton in the draft. It would be cool to have my UNC boy play for the lakers and he would be awesome playing with kobe. Sean May would be a nice pick for us to. He is gonna be a d@mn good PF in the NBA IMO. He will go to high for us to get him though. I'm ready for the draft and offseason already. Screw the stupid playoffs! No one cares who wins, if the lakers aren't in the playoffs. :grin:
    Probably gonna come back? I thought he was 50/50 on becoming the lakers coach again. Havent heard anything aboutt him being very close to coaching this team because we could surely use him. I would be thrilled to see him back as the lakers coach.
    Havent really followed the offseason but i doubt we could get May from carolina. Someone like the hawks would pick him up.

BTw detroit aint going anywhere for those piston fans in this thread. They'll lose to the heat, mark my words. Oh and they do have some stars on their team, they arent a no name basketball team.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni

"SHOW-TIME" wrote:
    "michaelmazid" wrote:
    [size=18px]Detroit all the way baby. You just got to love the way they destroyed LA last year. [/size]

Screw Detroit they freaking messed up our whole season (as in the pacers). It still pisses me off how that idiot fan had to throw the gol 'darnit bottle at Ron, and Reggie most likely won't get his ring now. I just hope Reg and the team can beat the Celts. Then we get to face those gol 'darnit pistons who I hate with a passion (almost more than the packers).
    You cant be serious. It had nothing to do with deroit when artest went crazy. Detroit just happend to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. Your boy artest is a nut job and he got what he deserved.
    But even if they still had him, they weren't going to beat detroit or miami.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

I thought t-mac was gonna knock down that shot last night.. that would have been crazy!

michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni

"Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    I thought t-mac was gonna knock down that shot last night.. that would have been crazy!
    If his lousy azz would have made the first free throw, all he would have to do was to lay up the ball once he got the rebound.

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast