Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 39 of 39
  1. #31
    PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    3,738

    Re: 19-year-old to graduate college after year

    "davike" wrote:
    "LuckyVike" wrote:
    Um, I'm not a "hater" and I'm saying no matter how this girl talks about friends and all that crap, if she had 27 credits she didn't take her nose out of a book.  I know people with 22 credits that have no social lives because of all the studying.  Another thing, I don't really give a gol 'darnit if a girl is smarting than me.  I'm not intimidated because I really don't care. 

    And she's not hot.

    I don't think they were looking at her face when they said hot
    Were they looking at the rolled up socks in her shirt?

  2. #32
    V-Unit's Avatar
    V-Unit is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,317

    Re: 19-year-old to graduate college after year

    She is ugly. She is not smart. If she was she would had completed groundbreaking research, or invented something. Instead she just stuck her nose in a book 24/7. I admire her drive and determination, but otherwise, I give her little credit.

    College can teach you more about life than just study habits.
    "I hate when threads are destroyed by facts and logic."
    - Prophet


    Thanks Josdin!

  3. #33
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,601
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: 19-year-old to graduate college after year

    "LuckyVike" wrote:
    Um, I'm not a "hater" and I'm saying no matter how this girl talks about friends and all that crap, if she had 27 credits she didn't take her nose out of a book.
    I know people with 22 credits that have no social lives because of all the studying.
    Another thing, I don't really give a gol 'darnit if a girl is smarting than me.
    I'm not intimidated because I really don't care.


    And she's not hot.
    For my entire college career I never had less than 20 credits in a semester.
    The highest I went was 24.
    I always had between 6 and 7 full time courses.
    Yes, I had a social life (a fairly good one too), and yes, I took my nose out of my books.


    For me, my priorities had changed somewhat after being in the Air Force for seven years.
    I learned how to better manage my time and was able to take a heavy class load and still have time for a life.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  4. #34
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,564

    Re: 19-year-old to graduate college after year

    Woman, 95, to be oldest college graduate

    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070426/ap_on_fe_st/oldest_graduate;_ylt=An7pa7FhOYXb5M7_QUY4UKbtiBIF

  5. #35
    V-Unit's Avatar
    V-Unit is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,317

    Re: 19-year-old to graduate college after year

    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    Woman, 95, to be oldest college graduate

    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070426/ap_on_fe_st/oldest_graduate;_ylt=An7pa7FhOYXb5M7_QUY4UKbtiBIF
    I have more respect for her than the 19 year old
    "I hate when threads are destroyed by facts and logic."
    - Prophet


    Thanks Josdin!

  6. #36
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,601
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: 19-year-old to graduate college after year

    "V" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    Woman, 95, to be oldest college graduate

    link
    I have more respect for her than the 19 year old
    Why?
    I do have a lot of respect for the 90 YOA, but I don't understand what the 19 year old did to earn little or no respect.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  7. #37
    Garland Greene's Avatar
    Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    6,170

    Re: 19-year-old to graduate college after year

    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    Woman, 95, to be oldest college graduate

    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070426/ap_on_fe_st/oldest_graduate;_ylt=An7pa7FhOYXb5M7_QUY4UKbtiBIF
    If she falls asleep in class do they hold a mirror under her nose to make sure she actually just sleeping ;D

  8. #38
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,601
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: 19-year-old to graduate college after year

    "Garland" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    Woman, 95, to be oldest college graduate

    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070426/ap_on_fe_st/oldest_graduate;_ylt=An7pa7FhOYXb5M7_QUY4UKbtiBIF
    If she falls asleep in class do they hold a mirror under her nose to make sure she actually just sleeping ;D
    LMAO.
    Sick bastard. ;D
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  9. #39
    tastywaves's Avatar
    tastywaves is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,815

    Re: 19-year-old to graduate college after year

    She's not only smart, but she's one fertile mertyl.
    She was able to multiply by age 3.
    Now that is story worthy.

    Must have been a lot of "playing doctor" going on in her **ahem** hood.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Similar Threads

  1. 12-year-old tackles college double major
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-21-2009, 07:53 PM
  2. 73-Year-Old Makes College Basketball Team
    By COJOMAY in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-26-2008, 11:57 AM
  3. Hit of the year in college football?
    By Garland Greene in forum College Ball
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-08-2008, 09:43 PM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-17-2007, 04:44 AM
  5. 40-Year-Old Former Teacher Marries 16-Year-Old Student
    By Prophet in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-21-2007, 09:00 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •