Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    davike is offline Team Alumni

Re: 19-year-old to graduate college after year

I respect her work ethic....I am impressed. But I think maybe later down the road she may regret that she didn't have more fun through college.'

I think that taking college courses in high school is a good idea....much cheaper.

Thanks Josdin00 for the sig!

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

"Billy" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    What a bunch of haters. This girl works her butt off and graduates at 19 and you all think she is lame? She took classes in high school so she wouldn't have to rack up student loans, then she worked extra hard to get the work done in a shorter time. Just because you are all a little intimidated by a girl that is WAY smarter than you doesn't mean you have to be a HATER.
    Ha,

Nothing wrong with determination and taking college courses in HS but, 27 credits a semester?
    They are honest haters at least.

Not that this girl won't be successful but recruiters prefer that their prospect not be an socially akward nerd.
    You sir are a hater. You assume because she enjoys school that she is a socially akward nerd.

And while Matisse revels in being different -- "an oddball" -- she says she lives a life that could be described as typical for a college student. She lives at home. She goes to the movies with her friends and hangs out in Birmingham. She has a boyfriend, Andy Grimm. She likes to spend Saturdays eating fried pickles with her mom at a favorite restaurant in Clarkston.
    Check out the link to the rest of this story, there is a picture,
    though it is not the best I would say that she is definetly a babe.
    Stop Hating.

http://www.detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll...422/1003/METRO

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

"jmcdon00" wrote:
    What a bunch of haters. This girl works her butt off and graduates at 19 and you all think she is lame? She took classes in high school so she wouldn't have to rack up student loans, then she worked extra hard to get the work done in a shorter time. Just because you are all a little intimidated by a girl that is WAY smarter than you doesn't mean you have to be a HATER.
    And this is coming from a guy who got his @ss kicked last night by a girl in the Guitar Hero tourney!

That chick is pretty hot though, for a genius anyways.
    If I were single I'd hope all over that.
    She's decent looking and is going to make fistfulls of cash in a couple years.
    All you "haters" would be standing out side with your pecker in your hand drooling over it too.

Thats sad!!

Ive been in college for 10 years and would not trade it for anything! even if my job was a PHD thesis on Moss and Culpepper threads!!
    Vikings from all over the world. Lets unite!

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

"Benficaviking" wrote:

Thats sad!!

Ive been in college for 10 years and would not trade it for anything! even if my job was a PHD thesis on Moss and Culpepper threads!!
    You would have to admit though that this girl is much smarter than you. She has friends, and even found time for a boyfriend. I don't know what is so sad about it. How many student loans do you have? Some people never go to college is that sad also? Are all the kids that drop out during there first year sad also? You need to stop hating smart people.

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    All you "haters" would be standing out side with your pecker in your hand drooling over it too.

I'd do her.
    And her mom.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"Zeus" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:

I'd do her.
    And her mom.

=Z=
    Nice rizzack!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Quote from: Benficaviking on Today at 07:43:53 am

Thats sad!!

You would have to admit though that this girl is much smarter than you. She has friends, and even found time for a boyfriend. I don't know what is so sad about it. How many student loans do you have? Some people never go to college is that sad also? Are all the kids that drop out during there first year sad also? You need to stop hating smart people. "

I was just kidding! I work in college as an assistent teacher while i finish my PHD! Its not sad tal all, that was me just being sarcastic!

I am sad! with all the going out and drinking i will never find time for a girlfriend! SNIFF

"Benficaviking" wrote:
    Quote from: Benficaviking on Today at 07:43:53 am

Thats sad!!

You would have to admit though that this girl is much smarter than you. She has friends, and even found time for a boyfriend. I don't know what is so sad about it. How many student loans do you have? Some people never go to college is that sad also? Are all the kids that drop out during there first year sad also? You need to stop hating smart people. "

I was just kidding! I work in college as an assistent teacher while i finish my PHD! Its not sad tal all, that was me just being sarcastic!

I am sad! with all the going out and drinking i will never find time for a girlfriend! SNIFF
    Sorry could not tell that you were being sarcastic. You should still admit this girl is much smarter than you. She graduated college in 1 year.

Not your fault, my sarcasm is very portuguese, and it doesnt translate well in writing

On the other hand. I dont correlate academic success with being smart as much i do with work ethic and ability to sacrifice! i can admit that i had to much of a taste for going out at night, alcool and other substances on other active threads on this site.

Perhaps smartness can be analised with the ability to be happy or make happiness with the things handed to you by " god" or whatever people want to call it.

big hug. Hugo

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast