Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 38
  1. #1
    erik5032's Avatar
    erik5032 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Oconto, WI
    Posts
    1,779

    16-year-old drops out of school to play Guitar Hero


  2. #2
    thevikingfan's Avatar
    thevikingfan is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,489

    Re: 16-year-old drops out of school to play Guitar Hero

    lol stay in school skids

  3. #3
    aceclown is offline Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    948

    Re: 16-year-old drops out of school to play Guitar Hero

    Later in life, he will hate himself for making his decision.
    And by later, I mean roughly 3 years or so...


    Chuch.

  4. #4
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: 16-year-old drops out of school to play Guitar Hero

    Another fine example why I feel the laws should be changed to prevent a 16 year old kid from dropping out of school. they are just to immature to make the decision.

    Oh well, there are still some fast-food places left that'll hire a kid that doesn't have a high school education.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  5. #5
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: 16-year-old drops out of school to play Guitar Hero

    Wise decision.
    "Hey, I'm really good at playing a game that somebody else invented....just watch."
    Great career move.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  6. #6
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,500

    Re: 16-year-old drops out of school to play Guitar Hero

    Peebles hahdn't been doing well in school and wasn't liked, and even now he isn't gaming full time. He has a tutor that provides a private education, and his parents say he's doing well with the more focused instruction and that their son now even does his homework without complaint.
    He's still being tutored/home-schooled... but competitive Guitar Hero?

    Are you serious?

    This poor kid... I guess we all have to come to our own realizations about life, but this is pretty sad.

    Pick up a real guitar and actually make something of yourself.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

  7. #7
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: 16-year-old drops out of school to play Guitar Hero

    "thevikingfan" wrote:
    lol stay in school skids
    Maybe someone should listen to their own words. Just kidding buddy.

  8. #8
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: 16-year-old drops out of school to play Guitar Hero

    "Prophet" wrote:
    Wise decision.
    "Hey, I'm really good at playing a game that somebody else invented....just watch."
    Great career move.
    It depends on the prize money, now doesn't it?

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  9. #9
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: 16-year-old drops out of school to play Guitar Hero

    "C" wrote:
    Peebles hahdn't been doing well in school and wasn't liked, and even now he isn't gaming full time. He has a tutor that provides a private education, and his parents say he's doing well with the more focused instruction and that their son now even does his homework without complaint.
    He's still being tutored/home-schooled... but competitive Guitar Hero?

    Are you serious?

    This poor kid... I guess we all have to come to our own realizations about life, but this is pretty sad.

    Pick up a real guitar and actually make something of yourself.
    Then his music would be a crock of shit. We don't need anymore of that in the world.

  10. #10
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: 16-year-old drops out of school to play Guitar Hero

    "singersp" wrote:
    Another fine example why I feel the laws should be changed to prevent a 16 year old kid from dropping out of school. they are just to immature to make the decision.

    Oh well, there are still some fast-food places left that'll hire a kid that doesn't have a high school education.
    Somebody needs to do it, so let him fuck up his life. Plus I need someone to make my cone at McDonalds.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Driscoll Middle School Trick Play
    By Culpepper_4717 in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-14-2010, 11:44 AM
  2. Chris Kluwe is a Guitar Hero expert
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-03-2008, 10:23 AM
  3. "Girl" at school was 39-year-old man
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-23-2008, 01:20 PM
  4. 5-year old handcuffed in school
    By VikingMike in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-26-2008, 07:56 PM
  5. 4-year old Power Ranger is a hero
    By Prophet in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-04-2006, 06:13 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •