Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16
  1. #1
    NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    9,512

    11 Coolest Helmets Ever..A yahoo link...

    http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Review-The-11-Coolest-Helmets-in-Pro-Football-H?urn=nfl,86651



    Just three words Mr. MJD




    YOU ARE DRUNK !

    - ;D


    I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

  2. #2
    gregair13's Avatar
    gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    14,579

    Re: 11 Coolest Helmets Ever..A yahoo link...

    Booyah home town eskimos in at #10!
    We're bringing purple back.

  3. #3
    Vikes_King's Avatar
    Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,104

    Re: 11 Coolest Helmets Ever..A yahoo link...

    i actually never paid any attention to the fact that the Steelers logo was only on one side of the helmet... ???


    http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

    "We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

    - Dan Calabrese

  4. #4
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: 11 Coolest Helmets Ever..A yahoo link...

    What is so cool about a dumb G on the helmet of the Puckers?

  5. #5
    NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    9,512

    Re: 11 Coolest Helmets Ever..A yahoo link...

    "marstc09" wrote:
    What is so cool about a dumb G on the helmet of the Puckers?



    And to follow that up, whats so cool about two E's entwind on a packers look alike helmet?
    I guess some teams just hate themselves...


    I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

  6. #6
    gagarr's Avatar
    gagarr is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    2,411

    Re: 11 Coolest Helmets Ever..A yahoo link...

    To each his own, but none of these helmet are "cool" IMO.
    In the case of the steelers... yeah ripping off someone elses logo is no very original and definitely not "cool".
    [size=12pt]
    Page 148.5 **Doleman 150.5 **Randle 137.5 **Allen 73+
    [/size]

  7. #7
    jessejames09's Avatar
    jessejames09 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,233

    Re: 11 Coolest Helmets Ever..A yahoo link...

    "NordicNed" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    What is so cool about a dumb G on the helmet of the Puckers?



    And to follow that up, whats so cool about two E's entwind on a packers look alike helmet?
    I guess some teams just hate themselves...
    He was trying to appeal to the Canadians. Maybe he wants some free pills?

  8. #8
    NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    9,512

    Re: 11 Coolest Helmets Ever..A yahoo link...

    "jessejames09" wrote:
    "NordicNed" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    What is so cool about a dumb G on the helmet of the Puckers?




    And to follow that up, whats so cool about two E's entwind on a packers look alike helmet?
    I guess some teams just hate themselves...
    He was trying to appeal to the Canadians. Maybe he wants some free pills?

    Not to just say it because I'm a fan, but I've always thought the Vikings Helmet was he bomb.
    Way sharper than the packs....Vikings, Sharper, Pack,
    LMAO
    No punn intended...LOL


    I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

  9. #9
    Mr-holland's Avatar
    Mr-holland is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,443

    Re: 11 Coolest Helmets Ever..A yahoo link...

    "NordicNed" wrote:
    "jessejames09" wrote:
    "NordicNed" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    What is so cool about a dumb G on the helmet of the Puckers?



    And to follow that up, whats so cool about two E's entwind on a packers look alike helmet?
    I guess some teams just hate themselves...
    He was trying to appeal to the Canadians. Maybe he wants some free pills?

    Not to just say it because I'm a fan, but I've always thought the Vikings Helmet was he bomb.
    Way sharper than the packs....Vikings, Sharper, Pack,
    LMAO
    No punn intended...LOL
    I agree, the horn really fits with our team name plus if it were a real helmet there would be horn on.
    Maybe if we didn't change anything we'd make his list...
    Rosie O'Donnell is a dude!

  10. #10
    ItalianStallion's Avatar
    ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,615

    Re: 11 Coolest Helmets Ever..A yahoo link...

    A lot of those helmets are terrible, especially the Eskimos one, haha.


    I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Ranking the Helmets
    By midgensa in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 06-09-2011, 09:29 PM
  2. Motorcycle Helmets
    By mad-dog_six-eight in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-11-2011, 07:24 AM
  3. Met the coolest chick ever
    By MensaTice in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 10-06-2006, 05:22 PM
  4. Coolest art I have ever seen
    By Garland Greene in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-27-2006, 07:49 AM
  5. they're f'n with the helmets
    By cddjackass in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-25-2006, 06:22 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •