$1 million Batmobile rocks the bat-tech

Some people have way TOOOO much time on their hands (not to mention money in the bank). ;D

http://dvice.com/archives/2009/09/1-...undefined#more

An industrious Swede spent 20,000 hours putting together this full-sized Batmobile replica. Built on a 1973 Lincoln Continental chassis, it's loaded with gadgetry, including machine guns, video cameras to see behind you, height-adjustable bodywork, and there's even a plasma TV stuffed in there somewhere.

Want one? If you crave this piece of bat-tech today, you'll have to build it yourself, and you'll need to be rich as Bruce Wayne. The 700-horsepower techno-sportster is a one-of-a-kind creation, three-and-a-half years in the making. Oh yeah, and it cost over $1 million to construct. Let's watch a video of this badass machine, looking fast even when standing still:
    [flash=200,200]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OIEcfNmiv4&feature=player_embedded[/flash]

[img width=450 height=337]http://dvice.com/assets_c/2009/09/replica-batmobile_1-thumb-550x413-24994.jpg[/img]

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re: $1 million Batmobile rocks the bat-tech

thats fucking baddass.

Looks pretty cool. Not something I'd drive, but still.

Built on a 1973 Lincoln Continental chassis, it's loaded with gadgetry, including machine guns, video cameras to see behind you, height-adjustable bodywork, and there's even a plasma TV stuffed in there somewhere.
    Erm... Lol.
    "You can look pretty smart if you have a knack for planning ahead. That's Ted. The Packers are in good hands." - Ron Wolf

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

"Rockmolder" wrote:

Built on a 1973 Lincoln Continental chassis, it's loaded with gadgetry, including machine guns, video cameras to see behind you, height-adjustable bodywork, and there's even a plasma TV stuffed in there somewhere.
    Erm... Lol.
    I know it's not a truck full of horny sheep, but it's still cool none the less right?
    ;D

"Rockmolder" wrote:

Erm... Lol.
    Evidently the Swedes (Vikings) don't have the problem with road rage that we do.....either that or they handle it more effectivly. ;D

bad93ex is offline Rookie

"BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "Rockmolder" wrote:

Erm... Lol.
    I know it's not a truck full of horny sheep, but it's still cool none the less right?
    ;D
    Lol...nice

Still a sweet ride and with all that gadgetry I can only assume that traffic would be a lot easier