Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 48
  1. #11
    BloodyHorns82's Avatar
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,691

    Re: 1 in 4 teen girls has sexually transmitted disease

    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    Holy shit.

    Actually, I think this is much better suited to the Club House, so goo call putting it there.

    Honestly, I am shocked by the numbers - I had no idea it would be that high.
    I am not letting my daughter date until she is 35...
    I read an article on this just before it got posted here.
    I don't believe it for a second.

    =Z=
    I DO!
    LOL!
    You sound a little too confident in your response.
    ;D

  2. #12
    ThorSPL's Avatar
    ThorSPL is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    3,422

    Re: 1 in 4 teen girls has sexually transmitted disease

    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "ThorSPL" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "ThorSPL" wrote:
    Wow, and to think I just to joke about liking younger women with the line "get em before the diseases do"...

    That's a SCARY ratio there.

    That is also a scary line...
    You must realize I'm not advocating for anything illegal.

    I just happen to be marrying a women 3 years younger than me and caught a lot of crap for dating her when we were 19 and 22 or whatever the numbers were... it all began as a funny comeback to a drunken friend at a party.
    21 and 17?
    Haha, no thank you!


    Trust me, I'm a doctor.

    www.twitter.com/ThorSPL

  3. #13
    ThorSPL's Avatar
    ThorSPL is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    3,422

    Re: 1 in 4 teen girls has sexually transmitted disease

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "ThorSPL" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "ThorSPL" wrote:
    Wow, and to think I just to joke about liking younger women with the line "get em before the diseases do"...

    That's a SCARY ratio there.

    That is also a scary line...
    You must realize I'm not advocating for anything illegal.

    I just happen to be marrying a women 3 years younger than me and caught a lot of crap for dating her when we were 19 and 22 or whatever the numbers were... it all began as a funny comeback to a drunken friend at a party.
    LOL.
    I was just giving you grief...
    I know, but the more I thought about it; I figured I had better clarify that before I got a reputation!


    Trust me, I'm a doctor.

    www.twitter.com/ThorSPL

  4. #14
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,599
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: 1 in 4 teen girls has sexually transmitted disease

    "ThorSPL" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "ThorSPL" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "ThorSPL" wrote:
    Wow, and to think I just to joke about liking younger women with the line "get em before the diseases do"...

    That's a SCARY ratio there.

    That is also a scary line...
    You must realize I'm not advocating for anything illegal.

    I just happen to be marrying a women 3 years younger than me and caught a lot of crap for dating her when we were 19 and 22 or whatever the numbers were... it all began as a funny comeback to a drunken friend at a party.
    LOL.
    I was just giving you grief...
    I know, but the more I thought about it; I figured I had better clarify that before I got a reputation!
    You could have gotten a new title... PP.O Cradle rocker... ;D
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  5. #15
    ThorSPL's Avatar
    ThorSPL is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    3,422

    Re: 1 in 4 teen girls has sexually transmitted disease

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "ThorSPL" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "ThorSPL" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    [quote author=ThorSPL link=topic=43119.msg738132#msg738132 date=1205261233]
    Wow, and to think I just to joke about liking younger women with the line "get em before the diseases do"...

    That's a SCARY ratio there.

    That is also a scary line...
    You must realize I'm not advocating for anything illegal.

    I just happen to be marrying a women 3 years younger than me and caught a lot of crap for dating her when we were 19 and 22 or whatever the numbers were... it all began as a funny comeback to a drunken friend at a party.
    LOL.
    I was just giving you grief...
    I know, but the more I thought about it; I figured I had better clarify that before I got a reputation!
    You could have gotten a new title... PP.O Cradle rocker... ;D
    [/quote]

    I think I will pass on that one!


    She's only 3 years younger than me.... when we first started dating (5.5 years ago) that may have been
    a lot; at 27 (28 next month) and 23, not an issue..


    Trust me, I'm a doctor.

    www.twitter.com/ThorSPL

  6. #16
    Mr Anderson's Avatar
    Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,686

    Re: 1 in 4 teen girls has sexually transmitted disease

    1 in 4? No fucking way.


    I don't believe this for one second.

  7. #17
    AngloVike's Avatar
    AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Sandhurst, UK
    Posts
    6,768
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: 1 in 4 teen girls has sexually transmitted disease

    1 in 4??
    damn that means Cajun puts himself at risk at least every other day
    ;D
    rofl
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...


  8. #18
    jkjuggalo's Avatar
    jkjuggalo is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,131

    Re: 1 in 4 teen girls has sexually transmitted disease

    My bad...
    Rock out with your cock out!!!

  9. #19
    Vikes_King's Avatar
    Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,104

    Re: 1 in 4 teen girls has sexually transmitted disease

    "Mr" wrote:
    1 in 4? No fucking way.


    I don't believe this for one second.
    well they added HPV to the test.. thats why the numbers are so escalated


    http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

    "We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

    - Dan Calabrese

  10. #20
    ThorSPL's Avatar
    ThorSPL is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    3,422

    Re: 1 in 4 teen girls has sexually transmitted disease

    "Vikes_King" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:
    1 in 4? No fucking way.


    I don't believe this for one second.
    well they added HPV to the test.. thats why the numbers are so escalated
    Why the heck would that have ever been excluded?


    Trust me, I'm a doctor.

    www.twitter.com/ThorSPL

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Marijuana use linked to gum disease
    By singersp in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 04-06-2008, 10:49 AM
  2. Wally Hilgenberg has Lou Gehrig’s disease
    By COJOMAY in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-20-2008, 09:17 AM
  3. Woman sexually assaulted by devil
    By Prophet in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-06-2007, 12:28 AM
  4. Alcoholism. Disease or Addiction?
    By kramer9guy in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-16-2006, 06:47 PM
  5. FSU QB has Lyme's disease
    By cajunvike in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-11-2005, 05:29 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •