Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    purpleFavreEaters is offline Coordinator

Re: Wolfpack fans HA! HA!

Theres only one WolfPack that really matters. And that WolfPack is non other than nWo Wolfpack 4 life baby!!!
    LOL J/K

mr.woo is offline Team Alumni

"tarkenton10" wrote:
    No sour grapes, just giving some back.
    I noticed your thread when they won was just wondering why you haven't been posting about this rivalry for the past few years?!?!

gol 'darnit straight I can agree; my next favorite team is any team playing Dook!!!!!!!!
    No matter who!
    Those names and that stupid smack on the floor irks me to no end!!!!!!!!!!!
    UNC needs to crush Dook hopefully it will leave them in a tailspin for the ACC tournament.
    okay but next time dont make the attack so personal. bash the team not the fans. remeber were all viking fans here
    woo out
    just two corn cobs shy of a bushel

tarkenton10 is offline Star Spokesman

The worst part is ol' rat face cries about EVERY call.
    How can you get every call?!?!!?
    He is such a cry baby and his players act that way too.
    When they don't get a call they get up all mad. McRatface jr. was all but crying at the UNC game.

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    [quote author=cajunvike link=topic=31710.msg538864#msg538864 date=1172170081]
    You guys need to just kiss and make up...what is even MORE IMPORTANT is kicking the DOOKIES dimply buttocks!!!
    Sweep those spoiled little rich kids every year and Coach K's recruiting will dry up permanently!
    It's not a big deal.. He's just sour grapes because he knows the more talented and deeper UNC team should have swept us this year but we still managed to beat them with half the bench that they have. UNC fans generally get like this.

I hate duke a lot. Their players just make me angry like no other team's players can. Scheyer, Paulus, McRoberts, zoubeck... just saying their names pisses me off. I'm sure tarkenton can agree on this one.
    Well, I am a Tarheel fan from way back...but I don't get as emotional as some...mainly because my fandom is not as intense as NC residents.
    I do want to see the Wolfpack succeed (even though they got lucky when they got that lucky dunk against my Houston Cougars...though at the time, I hadn't gone to UH for law school yet)...but they need to be beating on DOOK instead of UNC.
    Plus, now that my nephew is an NC Stater (though he's not a big sports fan), I gotta show some love for the Wolfpack.
    BUT even though his wife is a DOOK law student, I will never root for the DOOKIES!!!
    LOL
    It is huge here. You have to pick one and root for them or else you're kind of out of the loop. Some years its tough to pick who i hate more, sadly enough.
    You gotta root for the public school over the private school...UNLESS you are one of those privileged few whose parents can actually afford to send you there with all of the rest of the spoiled rich brats!
    lol 50 grand a year? Not to mention I couldn't even get in to duke. They only accept new jerseyites.
    [/quote]

Wow. As if THIS isn't preaching to the choir.

Cajun, I like you, and I know you just like to ride me about Duke because you like to ruffle feathers! Plus, you're a UNC fan...and you're a little annoying when it comes to them...but not as bad as most.
    :P

PPE, I respect you and I always think you have very good points. I don't always agree with you, but you always make a case.

Tarkenton, on the other hand, sometimes I think you're blind! Guys like PPE have glasses that are tinted towards their team's colors, and that's ok, but even he makes concessions and is a reasonable fan. You, however, are blinded by your hatred for Duke! Everything you say is a malevolent taunt, gibe or insult regarding Duke.

You don't even talk about basketball! You just insult the players, the coaches and the fans. UNC has a good team, so at least bring in SOMETHING that has to do with the games.

nephilimstorm is offline Star Spokesman

Ouch LTREY, I am a connecticut huskies fan...hmm...I am sorry buddy lol

tarkenton10 is offline Star Spokesman

You are right Ltrey Dook is one team that I wouldn't even call it a game, it is much more.
    I hate their Coach who cries about EVERY call, that is ridiculous!!
    I especially hate that aggrivating slap on the floor.
    They look like butt munchers when they do that stupid thing.
    It almost seems fake, like they are so cool and they only do it when they have a lead or make a great play, that must be the only time they are intense.

Say something about their basketball team, why?
    Where did I start anything in this thread about Dook Basketball or their play?
    I can say they are always competitive and have dominated the ACC the last few years.
    But as far as basketball goes I didn't start this thread to talk about Dook basketball that was brought up by someone else and I don't like Rat face or his team's attitude.

I will say Rat face is a good coach and his team always plays good D.
    Defense wins championships and also keeps you in games.
    Maybe with all his money one day he can buy a pair of lips!!

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Terps need to beat DOOK in their next game so that they can leapfrog them in the polls!

BEAT DOOK!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"tarkenton10" wrote:
    You are right Ltrey Dook is one team that I wouldn't even call it a game, it is much more.
    I hate their Coach who cries about EVERY call, that is ridiculous!!
    I especially hate that aggrivating slap on the floor.
    They look like butt munchers when they do that stupid thing.
    It almost seems fake, like they are so cool and they only do it when they have a lead or make a great play, that must be the only time they are intense.

Say something about their basketball team, why?
    Where did I start anything in this thread about Dook Basketball or their play?
    I can say they are always competitive and have dominated the ACC the last few years.
    But as far as basketball goes I didn't start this thread to talk about Dook basketball that was brought up by someone else and I don't like Rat face or his team's attitude.

I will say Rat face is a good coach and his team always plays good D.
    Defense wins championships and also keeps you in games.
    Maybe with all his money one day he can buy a pair of lips!!
    LMAO....thanks for clarifying.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123