Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28
  1. #1
    tarkenton10's Avatar
    tarkenton10 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,152

    Wolfpack fans HA! HA!

    We had a thread started when the pups beat UNC so I thought someone would like to see a thread when UNC thumped them!!!!
    The pups got their heads handed to them in the second half!!
    Yeah, baby!!
    Here is some payback, enjoy!!


    There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

  2. #2
    PurplePeopleEaters's Avatar
    PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,901

    Re: Wolfpack fans HA! HA!

    Go ahead and have your moment. Our coach still hasn't lost to you. the game was over when he went to the hospital. Psycho Travel is going to have a tough time containing Hickson (5 star C), McCauley, and Costner in the frontcourt next year anyways, especially with Jar Jar Binks gone.

    I didn't notice you in the last thread. At least I'll man up when my team loses.

    Anyways. We split against you guys as 20+ point underdogs in both games. I'll take it, especially after you guys were preseason #2 and we were picked last in the ACC.

  3. #3
    tarkenton10's Avatar
    tarkenton10 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,152

    Re: Wolfpack fans HA! HA!

    Yeah, your coach hasn't lost because he got sick with fear!
    I usually don't even respond to your type of threads but you guys play one good game and you come on here beating your chest.
    I am sure you wouldn't have made any thread if they would have lost, that why I made this thread.
    I don't see you making a thread saying UNC thumped my team.
    So to say you are coming on now is kinda easy, you really have no choice after spouting off in the first game.
    Since then you guys have been pathetic with your great coach.


    So we'll see next year is your reply now!
    I don't mind seeing what happens next year either.
    The pups have never been that good even with Valvano.
    They had one good tournament.
    So good luck to the Pups.

    The reason I did not respond is because I had nothing to say, your team won.
    You bragged about it and I waited for some pay back.
    Had you said nothing about the first game I wouldn't have thought a thing about this game.
    So if you don't want any grief about your team I suggest you don't give any!!


    There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

  4. #4
    mr.woo's Avatar
    mr.woo is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,213

    Re: Wolfpack fans HA! HA!

    "tarkenton10" wrote:
    Yeah, your coach hasn't lost because he got sick with fear!
    I usually don't even respond to your type of threads but you guys play one good game and you come on here beating your chest.
    I am sure you wouldn't have made any thread if they would have lost, that why I made this thread.
    I don't see you making a thread saying UNC thumped my team.
    So to say you are coming on now is kinda easy, you really have no choice after spouting off in the first game.

    Since then you guys have been pathetic with your great coach.


    So we'll see next year is your reply now!
    I don't mind seeing what happens next year either.
    The pups have never been that good even with Valvano.
    They had one good tournament.
    So good luck to the Pups.

    The reason I did not respond is because I had nothing to say, your team won.
    You bragged about it and I waited for some pay back.
    Had you said nothing about the first game I wouldn't have thought a thing about this game.
    So if you don't want any grief about your team I suggest you don't give any!!

    little high strung arent we?....
    woo out
    just two corn cobs shy of a bushel

  5. #5
    PurplePeopleEaters's Avatar
    PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,901

    Re: Wolfpack fans HA! HA!

    Seriously, calm down. A little friendly jarring and you freak out.

    How was state not good in '74? A majority of ACC sites say that THAT team was the greatest ACC team of ALL TIME, featuring the greatest ACC player of all time in David Thompson. Meanwhile, You guys decide to create another championship that "you won" in order to have more than State and Duke. What a joke.

    Our team is on the rise and UNC fans, as usual, can't admit it. We beat you guys with our worst team in the last 6 years. That shows a coach that can gameplan and can write up a gameplan that can win with a 6 man rotation.

    Don't expect to make a thread like this and not have me show up. I don't dissapear when my team loses, unlike you.

  6. #6
    tarkenton10's Avatar
    tarkenton10 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,152

    Re: Wolfpack fans HA! HA!

    You'd have to show me those ACC sites!
    Jordan, Perkins, Worthy, Black I think you get the picture.
    Pretty hard to argue that point.
    Phil Ford and Jordan would get alot of votes as far as the greatest player.
    And if '74 is the only team you can pick out that says alot about your team too.

    Of course you are on the rise, you sucked so bad where else could you go but up!?!?

    And of course I will be here after every Pup game now!

    There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

  7. #7
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Wolfpack fans HA! HA!

    "PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    Seriously, calm down. A little friendly jarring and you freak out.

    How was state not good in '74? A majority of ACC sites say that THAT team was the greatest ACC team of ALL TIME, featuring the greatest ACC player of all time in David Thompson. Meanwhile, You guys decide to create another championship that "you won" in order to have more than State and Duke. What a joke.

    Our team is on the rise and UNC fans, as usual, can't admit it. We beat you guys with our worst team in the last 6 years. That shows a coach that can gameplan and can write up a gameplan that can win with a 6 man rotation.

    Don't expect to make a thread like this and not have me show up. I don't dissapear when my team loses, unlike you.
    Please explain THIS?
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  8. #8
    PurplePeopleEaters's Avatar
    PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,901

    Re: Wolfpack fans HA! HA!

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    Seriously, calm down. A little friendly jarring and you freak out.

    How was state not good in '74? A majority of ACC sites say that THAT team was the greatest ACC team of ALL TIME, featuring the greatest ACC player of all time in David Thompson. Meanwhile, You guys decide to create another championship that "you won" in order to have more than State and Duke. What a joke.

    Our team is on the rise and UNC fans, as usual, can't admit it. We beat you guys with our worst team in the last 6 years. That shows a coach that can gameplan and can write up a gameplan that can win with a 6 man rotation.

    Don't expect to make a thread like this and not have me show up. I don't dissapear when my team loses, unlike you.
    Please explain THIS?
    After duke won their third championship the UNC athletic director and dean smith decided to dredge up old history and found that UNC was undefeated in 1924, before the NCAA tournament was around. UNC decided that they had won that year and put up a banner and everything so that they could have 4 championships instead of 3.

    They're the only team in the NCAA that counts a championship prior to the NCAA Tournament being around. It's true, look it up.

  9. #9
    PurplePeopleEaters's Avatar
    PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,901

    Re: Wolfpack fans HA! HA!

    "tarkenton10" wrote:
    You'd have to show me those ACC sites!
    Jordan, Perkins, Worthy, Black I think you get the picture.
    Pretty hard to argue that point.
    Phil Ford and Jordan would get alot of votes as far as the greatest player.
    And if '74 is the only team you can pick out that says alot about your team too.

    Of course you are on the rise, you sucked so bad where else could you go but up!?!?

    And of course I will be here after every Pup game now!
    Ask 95% of knowledgable college sports fan and they will say that David Thompson was the greatest ACC player of all time. I listen to radio here constantly and most people agree on that, Christain Laettner, Tim Duncan and a few others being the other players in consideration. Most people don't know Thompson because he fizzled out in the NBA after off the court problems.

    Jordan was great in college, but nowhere near how good he was in the pros. People just assume that Jordan was the best..

    Blah blah typical UNC fan crap. Next year you guys are going to likely be down to a 9 man rotation with Lawson, Wright, and Hansbitch leaving. State right now is shooting for a 10-12 man rotation for next year. State isn't losing anyone but Atsur and is only going to get better, especially with 2 highly touted recruits (9th ranked player in his class and the 42nd ranked player in the class) coming in and a 3rd above average one. Not to mention two transfer point guards to help out the backcourt and to go along with what could be the best frontcourt in the country with Hickson, McCauley, Costner and Grant.

    This game is going to be a lot different next year. It's only that much sweeter to know that we still beat you THIS YEAR.

  10. #10
    tarkenton10's Avatar
    tarkenton10 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,152

    Re: Wolfpack fans HA! HA!

    Ask 95% of knowledgeable fans!!!
    That is your scientific proof, you have got to be kidding!!
    What happened to these ACC sites, is that it now it is 95% of fans, and where did you get the 95% is that some survey, an article that someone had researched?
    And these 95% how many of them do you know and can tell they are knowledgeable fans, you are starting to sound like someone who has a little knowledge and that means you are very dangerous.
    Off the court problems, that is your opinion.
    While he may have had problems off the court I don't remember him on the court either.
    I agree that Jordan took off in the pros but he was still one of the greatest in college.
    A great clutch player.
    And Phil Ford is someone mentioned as the greatest point guard EVER!!!
    And one of the greatest ever at any position, so if someone is forgotten about it is him.
    He would be my vote, him or Duncan, and Sampson (C), Virginia, is also not talked about much. He dominated a game at that postion like very few ever have!

    Next year is next year, we don't know who is going just yet.
    But I do understand your hope that they leave though.
    And if you are always around when they lose I didn't see any of your threads when they were losing to UNC, when was the last time they beat UNC before this year!!

    And a little info on the 1924 team.
    No one from the university just annointed that team the title. Here's a little read for you, they were voted the champion as were most before the Ncaa tournament from my understanding.

    Men's Basketball Championships




    1924 Men's Basketball Championship Team








    The first of Carolina's national championships came long before the term "March Madness" became an annual rite of spring. In fact, when Carolina won the 1924 national championship with a 26-0 record, there wasn't even an NCAA Tournament.

    The Helms Foundation voted the Tar Heels as national champions after their perfect season, as there was no post-season tournament. Carolina defeated Kentucky, Vanderbilt, Mississippi State and Alabama en route to the Southern Conference championship.

    Cartwright Carmichael, Jack Cobb, Bill Dodderer and Monk McDonald led the Tar Heel squad directed by first-year coach Norman Shepard. Carolina played its home games in the Indoor Athletic Center, also known as the Tin Can.

    The championship season was also Shepard's last at the helm of the Tar Heels, as McDonald took over as head coach the following season. McDonald was the only former UNC player to coach the Tar Heels until Matt Doherty returned to Chapel Hill to take over in 2000-01.



    There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Vikes Fans 4 Favre & 4 MIILLON VIKINGS FANS
    By Jay Tappe in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 03-09-2010, 07:31 AM
  2. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 08-30-2008, 07:22 AM
  3. MOVED: Wolfpack fans HA! HA!
    By Ltrey33 in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-22-2007, 09:53 AM
  4. Metrodome Fans VS Lambeau Fans
    By mnpackerbacker in forum Weekly Opponent Talk
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 10-26-2005, 10:55 PM
  5. Wisconsin fans smarter than Minnesota fans
    By fan4favre in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 11-18-2004, 09:43 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •